ⅷ.

We kept going further into the back of the tent. I couldn't see much, only a few containers which I guess were the dressing rooms for the performers. There was a relatively big empty area in the middle which now was filled with people also dancing to the concert's music.

"Is that the fucking Wallows?" I pointed at a group of three guys talking in a circle next to one of the trailers.

"I guess so. What's his name? Dylan?"

"Yea, Dylan Minette. What the actual fuck." My chin dropped to the ground.

"You can't believe that you see that guy, or that I brought you in?" His eyes were filled with jealousy.

"No, the fact that I'm actually here... with you. I can't decide whether this is heaven," I reached up to his face. "or hell." I chuckled at my ironically said corny sentence.

His expression softened. "I think I'm up in the clouds." He flashed a painfully nice smile at me. His hair fell into his face. He took me around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our faces were only inches apart.

I let my whole weight lean against his body. "Head in the clouds, and I'm not coming down." I jokingly quoted his own lyrics.

He giggled. "Hazel, can I," I could tell he was being honest. "kiss you?"

I was amazed at how gentle and considerate he was after what happened at the airport. I felt my blood pressure go up to unhealthy means. The words echoed in my mind. My head already felt heavy due to the alcohol, but now it wanted to break off of my neck and drop to the ground creating a huge hole towards the midpoint of the planet.

I didn't' say anything. I grabbed the back of his head without hesitation and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back impatiently. All of the tenderness he had while he spoke to me melted away. He really wanted to go fast, like it was urgent. I felt his tongue pressing against my half-closed lips craving full access.

"Mmm-mm," I hummed. "you have to be just a little bit more patient."

"Patience is not my thing after," he measured me with his eyes. "this."

You mean my run-down look after a day of... basically playing in the mud?

He roughly pulled me back to his lips and forced his tongue into my mouth.

All I felt was this strange numbness spreading across my body. His movements became even harsher. He pushed his hips against mine. I loved how he took complete control over me. No one had ever done that to me before. I thought I had always been the dominant one in relationships, but deep down I knew I always wanted to be taken care of, taken good care of.

I ran my fingers through his dark hair while his hands wandered lower on my back. He let out a groan as I pulled on his hair. His muscles clenched as I touched his arm. I couldn't handle it anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped onto him from the front. He got hold of my ass and started to slowly carry me towards something that seemed like a table. I didn't bother too much about the surrounding people. The only thing I cared about was tasting him as much as I could. His body felt so stiff as he held my heavy butt. I loved how fit he was since I've always had the fear of not being light enough to be picked up. I felt like I was the smallest girl when I was next to him. He reached a table and put me down delicately. I didn't remove my arms from around his neck. Joji playfully bit my bottom lip which caused me to whimper. In return I kissed him with hunger. My underwear was soaking wet by this time.

"Let's-" I suddenly pulled away. "Let's just... have another drink." I won my breath back eventually.

"Two please." He said on the sexiest male voice I'd ever heard, and placed small kisses all over my face.

"Okay, okay, okay. Enough. Get me the drink Joj." I hopped off of the table.

He slapped my ass as we started walking.

"Ooof, are we being thirsty over here?"

"Shut up." He interlaced his fingers with mines. "I don't think I'm the only one being thirsty." He squeezed my hand.

I squeezed back.

I found my eyes watering. A single tear rolled down my face. I quickly wiped it off. He made me so soft, like we were in kindergarten and he'd only squeeze my hand to make sure I returned his feelings or something. The whole scenario was just a pool of overflowing happiness. His little gesture made my tear up, not to mention I was adequately drunk. Alcohol makes my emotional whether they are good or bad emotions.

Author's Note: Sorry guys for not updating for a long time. I have a lot of shit to do and I ran into a writer's block so I don't really know how to continue, but I'll figure some shit out. I hope you all are safe and enjoying the time of your lives. (Just kidding I know who reads this doesn't even have the will to live but I could be wrong. I'm just messing around I'm so sorry.)

N E C T A R I N 3 5 H O U R S !!!