Baddest Beasts of Bunny

Aspenia Dorothy Cuebellas was born into poverty. She and her mother and siblings spent almost their entire lives in the rubbish. However, a momentous day happened when her mother married one of the richest men in the country. Dory hadn't seen it coming. Although she did not agree with her mother's abrupt marriage proposal, she did nothing. Instead, she just stayed mute.

Everything seemed to be working perfectly until his stepfather's sons showed up. The Viglianco twins, who were known for their ferocious behaviours. They didn't want her mother to marry their father, she knew. Dory has a feeling they're up to something. So she did everything she could to keep whatever their plan was from coming true.

Even if it means becoming prey to the town's most ferocious beasts.

***

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic and mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2021 by Gothic Grace

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to an actual person, leaving or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

***

The following is intended for mature readers. The story may contain graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong languages, and/or any other mature themes.

Reader's discretion is advised.