Stegosaurus Headcanons

DISCLAIMER: The following is a fanmade character. The Masked Singer Season 5 1/2 is not real.

This is Stegosaurus, the winner of Season 5 1/2.

He is Night Angel's fiancé and T-Rex's (adoptive) cousin; he doesn't know his real family, so T-Rex's family took him in.

Like Robopine, he is a cyborg; when he was younger, he accidentally fell into the volcano in T-Rex Island, and the accident literally cost him an arm and a leg...and half his face.

If you EVER, and I mean EVER hurt him and/or his friends, he WILL use his blue, double-bladed lightsaber on you, just a little warning there.

He also has ADHD and is a sensitive little stego.

Stego was created by my very good friend, Sirenhead444. I designed him using the descriptions Siren provided in their book, "Siren heads NEW masked singer random stuff made by a 40 foot tall creature(Me)".

PERFORMER: James Arthur

STRENGTH: Always armored

WEAKNESS: Maintaining humanity

LIKES: Night Angel, his family, singing

DISLIKES: People hurting his friends

FAMILY: Night Angel (fiancée)

T-Rex (cousin)

Sun (sister in law)

Serpent (brother in law)

POWERS AND ABILITIES: When he was given new, robotic body parts, he was also given new, supernatural powers, including manipulation of deep blue electricity, teleportation, creating energy shields, telekinesis, and his best ability, producing a very good WiFi signal simultaneously.

He can also cry blood and his plates turn dark orange if he's mad, gray if he's sad, and glow bright orange when he's happy.