Masked Singer Story Concepts

Just some concepts for some Masked Singer scenarios I might write in the future.

The concepts underlined are the ones that I have finished writing. You can find them on my other book, "Mask City".

The Wonderful Masked Singer of Oz - The masks retell the story of The Wizard of Oz.

Turtle's Lemonade Stand - It's a hot day in Mask City so Turtle decides to make everyone some lemonade.

The Docs Are In! - All of the masks get the stomach flu, except for Eagle and Serpent, who spend their day off taking care of them in the studio.

Honey, I Blew Up the Baby! - Baby suddenly grows into a giant! Now the other masks need to help Mother Nature take care of him while trying to find a way to shrink him back to his normal size. Involves the other masks becoming kaijus as well.

The Masked Singer Babies - Baby Alien is feeling lonely because everyone's been too busy to play with him lately, so he makes a baby gun to turn Crocodile, Seahorse, Serpent, and Whatchamacallit back into babies, only to realize that their being babies again isn't such a good idea.

How To Calm Your Dragon - Everyone has it fed up with Dragon's anger issues, so they all try to help him calm down.

Cage to Rottle - Poodle gives birth to her and Rottweiler's new puppy!

The Baby's a Monster! - After adopting two kids, Monster and Miss Monster finally have a baby of their own!

Hey, Baby - an orphaned human baby comes to Mask City.

Time Warp - Bull, Pepper, Skunk, Hamster, and Jester go inside a time machine in the studio that sends each one of them to a different point of time.

Out of This World - The story of where Astronaut came from, and how he arrived on earth.

Say You Won't Let Go - Stegosaurus and Night Angel's wedding

The Misadventures in Eggsitting - While the Snow Owls are away, Crocodile, Sun, and Mushroom need to look after the owls' egg for a whole day.

The Masked Singer in Wonderland - The masks retell the story of Alice in Wonderland.

T-Rex's Sleepover - T-Rex accidentally schedules her sleepover on the same night she's supposed to babysit Baby Mammoth.

The Treasure of Mask City - Monster, Fox, Night Angel, Sun, and Piglet find an old treasure map in the studio.

An Arm and a Leg - Black Widow breaks her arm in a hoverboard accident.

The Ballout - The Beach Balls have an argument over something ridiculous and stop talking to each other.

The Three-Ring Circus - The masks put on a circus, with Ringmaster as, well, the ringmaster.

How Cluedle-Doo Stole Christmas - A Masked Singer Christmas special.

The Butterfly Effect - Butterfly's flapping her wings causes a chain reaction so big.

Dancing in the Dark - A blackout occurs in the studio.

The Mystery of the "Borrowed" Packages - Frog, Kitty, Rhino, Night Angel, and Turtle try to figure out who stole their packages.

Remember to Breathe - After having a panic attack during his second performance, Crab remembers his first talent show.

The Frog Prince - Frog meets a prince who wants to be turned back into a frog.

The Sleepwalking Hippo - Hippo starts sleepwalking and causes a problem for the other masks.

The Missing Crank - Takes place shortly before the events of "Say You Won't Let Go". Jack in the Box is to officiate the wedding of Night Angel and Stegosaurus. But someone has yanked the crank off his box, and without it, he'll be stuck in his box forever.

Thingamabob's Big Move - Thingamajig's cousin Thingamabob moves from Mask City, Australia moves to Mask City, USA.

The Boom Boom Box - While preparing for the upcoming tour, Pepper, Monster, Queen of Hearts, Alien, Baby, Robot, and Thingamabob discover a broken, gold boom box who comes to life after it's fixed.

Squiggly Goes Silent - The talkative Squiggly loses his voice.

Piglet Comes Clean - With the help of Raccoon, Piglet tries to hide from Llama to avoid taking a much-needed bath.