Squiggly Monster Headcanons (Picture coming soon)

This is Squiggly Monster, the 11th place finisher of Season 4.

In my AU, he is the middle child of Monster and Miss Monster, the younger brother of Thingamajig, and the older brother of Baby Monster.

Like Thingamajig, Squiggly is adopted. It is currently unknown what happened to Squiggly's real family.

Squiggly is known to be very talkative nerdy, hyper, childish, proud, and comedic. It is often speculated that Squiggly has OCD, as he is super obsessed with everything being neat and germ free, but nobody knows for sure, not even Squiggly himself.

He is also very insecure about his physical appearance, but he knows that everybody loves him for who he is regardless of what Squiggly looks like. In fact, he is very lucky to have multiple arms and eyes. With multiple arms, he can do stuff a lot quicker, like getting schoolwork done for example.

With his multiple eyes, he can look in multiple directions at once. However, he can get distracted very easily.

His favorite foods are cookies and salami (not together though). He likes almost any kind of cookie, but his favorite is chocolate chip. His favorite drink is squiggle juice (don't ask what that is, I have no idea).

STRENGTH: Arm wrestling

WEAKNESS: Eye contact

LIKES: Cookies, salami, squiggle juice, singing, dancing, video games, top hats, football, his teddy bear named Mosby, cleaning and being neat

DISLIKES: Slipping on banana peels, being bullied for the way he looks, everything and anything being filthy or disorganized

FAMILY: Monster (adoptive father)

Miss Monster (adoptive mother)

Thingamajig (adoptive older brother)

Baby Monster (adoptive younger sibling)

Whatchamacallit, Broccoli, and Thingamabob (adoptive cousins)

Grandpa Monster (adoptive grandfather)

In loving memory of Bob Saget.