Pajama Headcanons

Monster would wear a pair of dark blue pajamas with gold edges and gold stars on them.

Miss Monster would wear a white, short-sleeved gown with gold edges, and a golden crescent on the pocket.

Hippo would sleep in a black t-shirt and brown shorts.

Pineapple would wear Hawaiian flower-patterned pajamas.

Deer would sleep in a camouflage robe.

Poodle would sleep in a black rocker shirt and hot pink pajama bottoms.

Unicorn would wear a rainbow-colored nightgown.

Raven would wear a black, long-sleeved gown.

Alien would wear a beautiful red gown with galactic designs on it.

Lion would wear a lovely gold-colored nightgown with black edges.

Rabbit would sleep in white button pajamas with human slippers.

Bee would sleep in a bee-striped nightdress.

Peacock would sleep in a pair of satin blue pajamas with his initials on the front pocket.

Sometimes, Fox would wear steampunk pajamas complete with a matching robe, other times, he would wear a pair of black pajamas. If he gets hot, he will sleep in steampunk boxer shorts. He would always wear a steampunk nightcap.

Egg would wear simple white pajamas and a sleep mask.

Ice Cream would wear a pajama version of his clothes.

Panda would wear a tank top with pastel pink, pastel yellow, and pastel blue vertical stripes with teal pajama bottoms.

Eagle would usually sleep shirtless and in patriotic pajama shorts with a matching nightcap. If he gets cold, he will wear patriotic pajamas with a matching robe.

Skeleton would sleep in skeleton patterned pajamas and nightcap.

Penguin would sleep in penguin pattern pajamas.

Black Widow would sleep in a red nightgown with spiders on it.

Ladybug would sleep in a black, long-sleeved gown with red spots on it.

Flower would wear a pair of green pajamas with purple flowers on it.

Butterfly would wear a nightdress similar to her regular outfit complete with a matching sleep mask.

Tree would wear a purple and silver sleep mask.

Sometimes, Thingamajig would wear a basketball jersey in his team's colors with matching shorts.

Knowing his flamboyant nature, Leopard would more or less wear fancy, blue and gold nightdresses to bed.

Flamingo would wear a light pink, short-sleeved gown with a matching sleep mask. If she gets cold, she will wear a long-sleeved version of said gown.

Rottweiler would wear a black tank top with blue edges, matching shorts, and an orange and black nightcap.

Night Angel would sleep in a nightgown that resembles her outfit and a matching sleep cap and mask.

Robot doesn't need pajamas.

Llama would usually sleep in pajamas with little llamas on them.

Elephant would wear pajamas that are similar to his outfit.

Mouse would usually wear a nightgown with flowers on them and would frequently wear a lavender robe when she's out of bed.

Taco usually wouldn't wear nightclothes but he would wear a starry nightcap and matching slippers.