ESTELLE METHOD

All methods in this book are written as if you were trying to shift to your DR. Personally, I don't use a waiting room (WR) and I have written these methods for my reference. If you do use a WR, just imagine yourself shifting there instead of your DR when the method mentions it.

You can script that you will open your eyes automatically for this method and other methods that have you open your eyes when you have shifted. Or you can script a sign so that you know when you are shifting (Ex. smelling cinnamon and feeling 3 taps on your right shoulder).

As always, complete your meditation, put on subliminals and re-read your script, say your affirmations, and prepare yourself mentally and physically to shift before attempting any method. And if you are going to be using subliminals, frequencies, or ASMR put those on before you get comfy!

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

First, pick a song (preferably one that reminds you of your DR) and have it ready before you start. When you are ready, lay down and get into a comfortable position. Imagine that you are dancing with a comfort character to the song, or just enjoying the song with them.

When the song ends, they lead you to a door and open it, revealing a bright white light. Repeat affirmations and walk through the door. You should only be seeing a white light but should be experiencing normal symptoms (numbness, tingles, heaviness, etc.).

Continue to imagine walking through the door and into the bright light while saying affirmations until you fall asleep. When you wake up you should be in your DR, if you feel you have shifted you can also open your eyes and you should be in your DR.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

You will shift very soon. I believe in you!