YUNAS METHOD

All methods in this book are written as if you were trying to shift to your DR. Personally, I don't use a waiting room (WR) and I have written these methods for my reference. If you do use a WR, just imagine yourself shifting there instead of your DR when the method mentions it.

You can script that you will open your eyes automatically for this method and other methods that have you open your eyes when you have shifted. Or you can script a sign so that you know when you are shifting (Ex. smelling cinnamon and feeling 3 taps on your right shoulder).

As always, complete your meditation, put on subliminals and re-read your script, say your affirmations, and prepare yourself mentally and physically to shift before attempting any method. And if you are going to be using subliminals, frequencies, or ASMR put those on before you get comfy!

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Start by laying down in a comfortable position that you will not move in. Close your eyes and visualise that you are lying in your DR bedroom in the exact same position as your CR self. Look around the room. Look at all the little details, make it feel as if you're there, as if it's real. Keep doing this until you feel tingles or vibrations.

Keep visualising and feel the vibrations grow. Continue to visualise until you feel as if you are really in your DR bedroom. Then, visualise yourself showing your CR self around. Give them a tour of your room.

Afterwards, say goodbye to your CR self and show them the door. At this point, you should either feel a coolness flow through you or a throbbing in your skull. When you feel this you can open your eyes and you should be in your DR. You can also set the intent to shift after falling asleep.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

You will shift very soon. I believe in you!