STAR METHOD

All methods in this book are written as if you were trying to shift to your DR. Personally, I don't use a waiting room (WR) and I have written these methods for my reference. If you do use a WR, just imagine yourself shifting there instead of your DR when the method mentions it.

As always, complete your meditation, put on subliminals and re-read your script, say your affirmations, and prepare yourself mentally and physically to shift before attempting any method. And if you are going to be using subliminals, frequencies, or ASMR put those on before you get comfy!

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Start by laying in a comfortable position. Imagine a glowing energy surrounds you, growing in your chest, feel it. Repeat affirmations and feel this orb of energy in your chest grow and intensify.

When you feel it has grown enough visualise your CR self getting out of your CR bed, keeping the growing energy around you and really feeling it in your chest. Walk towards your bedroom door and open it. Visualise that you are now outside, staring at the sky in a forest.

Look at the sky and all the stars, look how vivid they look. The stars should look so vivid that it's almost like you're there in that very moment, outside and under that sky. Now, visualise and feel the same thing about the trees.

Now that everything is so vivid, walk to the centre of where you are. Imagine that your comfort character is there, waiting for you. Lay down beside them, looking up at the stars. You can talk to them if you want or you can or you can say more affirmations.

Once you feel the symptoms of shifting (numbness, tingles, heaviness, etc.) get up and walk back towards the door you came from. Open the door, and walk through it, and see your DR bedroom with your DR self asleep in the bed.

Walk up to your DR self and place a hand on their chest. Transfer the glowing orb of energy to your DR self. Repeat affirmations until you fall asleep and you should wake up in your DR.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

You will shift very soon. I believe in you!