* one *

——
i was sitting down in my bed, doing some schoolwork until my weedman connie texted me. connie wasn't a regular weed man, this nigga was fine as fuck, tattoos covering both of his arms, and his neck- he had a buzzcut that was dyed with cool designs on it.

connie😝(weedman)
yo, you need something ?
y/n
i wasnt thinking bout it but now yes i do
connie😝(weedman)
i got you, be there in 5

i got up throwing on my black essentials hoodie, some black tights and my ugg tasmans and waited for connie to come usually i would go out in his car and sat to smoke with him.

connie😝(weedman): im here , come out

i grabbed my phone and walked to his car, he rolled his window down "wsp mama", "hey connie" i opened the door sitting in the passenger seat "why you tryna act like you just wanted to sell me something? nigga you wanted to see me", "yo chill" he laughed making his dimples pop out "what you got for me though baldie?"

"i got pre rolled blunts and got you a eighth so you can have a lil leftover for when i leave" he lit a blunt passing his phone that was connected to the aux so i could play music, connie took a swig of the blunt throwing his head back and blew it out "what you been up to though ? school wise and shit you know"

"it's been cool, thinkin' about moving to a different college" i took a puff passing it back to him and scrolled through instagram, he licked his lips looking over at me "yo can i try something real quick?" , "mhm" he took a big puff holding it into his mouth and grabbed my throat to blow it into my mouth and ended it off with a kiss.

i licked the leftover lipgloss off of my lips and smiled seeing him bite his lip and laugh "i wanna try again" , connie busted into laughter grabbing my cheeks and kissing me slowly and sensually, he slid his tongue in my mouth and pulled back biting my bottom lip "i probably gotta go too, i got a 6am class and it's 12am right now."

"i was gone get some food, you tryna come with me?" he rotated his pants and fixed himself up, i nodded grabbing the blanket he always kept in the backseat.

it was safe to say, i was catching feelings for this nigga.