* three *

——-
@galleryofyn

liked by junkstreetcon, arminarlert and 1,000 otherscaption: miami was fun but im back in the towns

caption: miami was fun but im back in the towns.
comments:
junkstreetcon: yeah ok.
galleryofyn: ^^stfu.
arminarlert: DAMN😩
erenyeager: bro im hard asf, like wth.
miaralii: ^^SHUT UP BITCHES
sashapotato: you're so hottt
userrrr: YO NOTICE HOW CONNIE BE THE FIRST ONE IN HER COMMENTS
usernameee: ^^^RIGHTTTT
junkstreetcon: @erenyeager bro stfu.
jeankiristein: you rejected me so im cool
galleryofyn: ^^STFUUUU
—————-
i was sitting otp with connie doing my wig, he was still complaining about my trip to miami "nigga it's not even that deep", "bro how you just randomly pop up in miami after just being with me the night before?" he propped his camera up to show him rolling up a blunt, "connie i been had my trip planned, it wasn't even the night after we smoked it was 2 days after."

"it doesn't MATTER, bro i had to sell my regular customers" i laughed putting foam on my hair, he smiled putting his head down "come see me.", "come see youuuu ? i'm doing my wig right now" connie kissed his teeth and rolled his head "girl you can do that shit later" i stared at him take swigs of his blunt, getting up to change my clothes.

"send me your address" he squealed getting happy "alright, text me when you're on the way"
————
"hey" i waved at connie while he opened the door to let me in, his house smelled so good, it smelled like vanilla mixed with a hint of weed since he was a drug dealer.

"you look good" he complimented me sitting beside me at the island, i smiled thanking him before scrolling on my phone "why are you actin' so nervous connie?", "bro cause it's like you're the first girl to come to my house." i got up to stand in between his legs to give him a hug, he wrapped his arms around my waist rubbing the back of my legs.

"now you ain't gotta be nervous" i let him still standing between his legs, he laughed grabbing his phone to show me something "i wanna go bowling, so that's what we boutta do" connie stood up holding my hips to move me, i looked up at him with a stank face "girl what?", "nigga why you ain't tell me this before i got over here?" he slipped his yeezy's on "because it just came to mind, i'll drop you off to get some changing clothes.", "it's cool, just give me a hoodie"

we made it to the bowling alley, sitting at the tables waiting for our food "you gone let me get some of your fries?"connie asked me putting his hand on my thigh "hell no, eat your own shit", "IM PAYIN' FOR THIS THOUGH", "okay ? you should've got fries, you chose pizza"

"fine." he grabbed his drink seeing the food being bought out, i grabbed a napkin getting a handful of fries for connie..

after the bowling alley, connie took us on a drive to smoke and chill "y/n, can i ask you something?", i hit the blunt passing it back to him "what makes me a different weed man? you told me before you've never found interest in yo weedmen and then there's me", "i feel safe. it's been a whole year and you still my weedman, that should explain a lot"

"oh fr?" he grabbed my throat bringing me into a deep kiss, sliding his tongue in my mouth "mm" i moaned putting my hand on connie's chest. his hand gripped my throat tighter but not too tight, biting my bottom lip and rubbing on my hips "you know miara gone be callin' soon", connie stared at me licking the lipgloss from his lips "i know mama stop worryin' about mi' rn it's just me and you."