* filler *

merry christmas my niggas and niggettes!! ts is long for it to be a filler.
———
"open that one first" connie pointed at the small gift under the tree, i grabbed it ripping off the wrapping paper— it revealed a small pandora box. "awwwwww, are you serious?", "girl you don't even know what it is, finish openin' it" i unboxed it, showing a small bracelet with many charms "shut the fuck upppp !! its so cute."

i got up to give connie a kiss, he smiled and pecked my lips putting the bracelet on my wrist "alright open yours, i know you ain't want anything but i wanted to participate in this shit so open yo first gift", connie sighed and started to unwrap his gift. connie never really celebrated christmas EVER, he would buy eren, jean and armin a gift every other year but that was about it.

he finished wrapping it, being met with a shoe box "what are these?", "nigga open it and see" i covered my face with my hands because i was so nervous for his reaction, i saw him open the box pulling out a pair of bapestas "yo these are hard", "i ain't know if you would like those ones but i was like if this nigga don't like em imma beat his ass with the tree AND the shoes" he laughed grabbing my face to kiss my cheek.

i reached to grab another gift before my phone started to ring, it was miara and eren "MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS!!", "merry christmas mimi and eren" i laughed setting the camera up for me and connie, miara smiled "bitch is that a pandora bracelet?!", "yes i almost cried literally, i bought connie some bapestas- we only 2 presents in and y'all calling us."

"we ain't even start yet but i'll call y'all when we're done, have funnnn", "thank you mi, have fun as well" i hung up looking at connie, he held a gift in front of me "i wanted to pick it but i guess", "nah this one probably my favorite one and i couldn't wait til all the other presents was done so you gotta open it now."

i unwrapped the gift seeing a picture frame of me and connie, it was our first ever trip together- "awww this is so cute con", "look. on the sides it got daniel ceasar and brent lyrics on them" he pointed out the lyrics, it was a line from superpowers by daniel and all mine by brent.

"this is so adorable, im bout to cry" i fanned my face turning the frame around seeing a envelope "you just full of surprises huh ?", "bro open it" he kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes, i opened up the envelope seeing a card "fuck all that other lovey dovey shit go straight to the end, read allat later", "no shut up imma read it aloud"

"dear y/n, i know we've been through the most with each other just being a talking stage and being public with our situation.. but none of that has changed the way i feel about you, our relationship, or our friendship. you stuck beside me even when i did the most stupidest shit to you, im glad i got to be your weedman for this period of time but im tryna become your weedman for a lifetime, i love everything about you and i never felt the way i feel about you about someone else so will you be my girlfriend and let me become your weedman for the rest of our lives ?"

"soooo?" he stared at me, i put my face in my hands before i started crying "aw mama don't cry" connie laughed hugging me and taking my face out of my hands, "i can't not cry", "is you gone answer my question?" i wiped my tears hugging him tightly "yes i'll be yo girlfriend connie"

"i'll hang the picture up for you later on after we come back from the dinner with our friends"

"best christmas ever!", "alright connie wonnie, open your next gift- but wait, this gift is like really special to me because it symbolizes something for our relationship so yeah" connie opened the gift seeing a ashtray shaped into our initials , he looked up at me smiling "what the fuck ? how you get this?", "i swear ian know how mimi got this shit"i laughed showing connie the messages.

"this shit is hard", he grabbed me pulling me into a hug "i don't want a hug, i want a kiss" i grabbed his face giving him 3 small pecks. connie and i opened our last few gifts before we started to get ready for the friends get together at armin's house.

"man i hate this dress" i whined grabbing the ends of the dress to pull it down, connie walked into the bathroom so i could put some curling custard in his hair , "what's up witchu?", "i feel like my ass is hangin' out my dress" he looked down grabbing my ass "just change your outfit", "but you know it took me a minute to actually come up with this one."

"why you stressin' anyway ? its just jean and them" connie sat on the toilet and grabbed the curling custard from the sink, i sighed taking off the dress leaving me in my matching panties and bra set.

connie licked his lips rubbing his hands up and down my back, i started putting the curling custard in his hair rubbing my fingers in his hair "bro you gettin' me horny" he whined making me laugh "boy come on damn we gotta leave soon, you so stupid", "we can do a lil merry christmas quickie real quick, we can do santa and elf roleplay"

"you're sick" i finished putting the custard in his hair and went to put on a new outfit, it was a varisty jacket, black stacked jeans and a pair of 3's connie had bought me a few weeks ago.
———
"bestieee!!" eren ran up to me hugging me, laying his head on my shoulder connie grabbed him pushing him back off of me "move dude" eren laughed grabbing miara and bringing her over to us "we're bout to open gifts from armin"

this was probably the best christmas ever.