* six *

——-
@galleryofyn

liked by erenyeager, junkstreetcon, and jalissamariecaption: did allat bs just for him to come back

caption: did allat bs just for him to come back.
comments:
junkstreetcon: 💙
erenyeager: ^^^ why bro tryna act like this not about him?
jalissamarie: pretty girllll !!! lemme have her connie
junkstreetcon: ^^no move around, you should've heard- nvm im already in the dog house...
miaralii: right, look how much you blocking this hoe airway without doing anything.
galleryofyn: ^^GOODBYE MI-😭😭😭😭
tap for more
———-
"what you wanna eat?" connie rubbed my thigh looking over at me, i stared at the menu squinting and playing with my bottom lip "what mama?", "uhhh i want 10 pc honey lemon pepper, with extra salt on my fries and a sweet tea" connie nodded and started to order.

we've been finally tapping in with the couple side we chose to ignore, not just friends with benefits anymore but we were actually trying to build a relationship "what you gone eat?" i looked at the buzzcut boy scroll on his phone shrugging because he knew i'd ask for some "connie."

"no y/n because i know you gone ask for my shit when you have yo own food", "i'm not i just wanna know what you gettin'" he sighed putting his phone between my legs "indian food", "ouuuuuu, can i try it?", "no man fuck"

i frowned pulling his face back to mine "why not?" he pecked my lips grabbing his card to pay "because i'm buyin' you food right now, learn how to eat the shit that you ask for", "but you know i like indian food" i saw him reach over to grab the food, his shirt slightly lifting and showing his gun on his waistband.

"yo i told you that you could get anything and you chose wings so you gone eat wings, sit back and relax for a minute", "but I FORGOT ABOUT THE INDIAN FOOD" he ignored me turning up his music and started to drive to get his food.
————
"what's up with her?" eren pointed at y/n seeing her walk beside me with a frown "cause she couldn't get nun of MY indian food, she had a whole 10 pc wing bro" he laughed before licking his lips at miara who was grabbing y/n to go to the living room.

"y'all two good?" i asked eren sitting beside him and scrolled on my phone "we got into a argument then we fucked then another argument came behind that and she kicked me out of her crib-", "what y'all arguin' over?" he sighed slouching down in his chair "cause i sold some weed to my ex."

"wait wait wait which ex?", "careena" i stared at him trying to hold my laugh in "bro are you stupid? you was crackin' careena for 3 years straight she got a reason to be mad tbh- and you know how careena is when she get a lil bit of yo attention", "i know and i thought careena was crazy but miara might actually kill both of us."

"well i don't know what to tell you, i'm not on bad terms with my girl", "oh yeah speakin' of bad terms, your ex is sayin' she's pregnant and she wants you to take a dna test- you blocked her or something?", "yeah man i blocked her, you know i only fucked once before i met y/n and i've been fuckin' y/n ever since."

"well bro take that up with your girl", "take what up with me?" y/n came and stood behind my chair looking at me with a suspicious look "nothing", "stop lyin' to me before i slap the fuck out you connie" i got up and started walking away while y/n followed behind me "so?."

"my ex said she pregnant", "..... when the last time y'all had sex?" i sighed playing with my rings "a month before i met you", "so how her bein' pregnant concern you ? she know that's not yo baby she just wanna start her bullshit" y/n stared at me tilting her head to the side "that's what im saying, she knows that we haven't had sex since i started fucking with you."

"bitch is miserable, i'm tired of that hoe honestly" i grabbed y/n bringing her into hug putting my head into her neck and grabbing her ass, she grabbed my hands looking at me "stop doin' that", "come on i'm tryna fuck" i bit her cheek smacking her ass again, y/n yelped slapping my chest "where we gone fuck at con ? the car ?"

i looked up at her licking my lips

"come on boy"