* four *

——-
"whereeeeee df was you at?" miara looked at me tapping her feet, i stared at her "you know where i was at", "at this point just live with the nigga, you never wanna be home with me" she whined but soon fixed her face after i brought her and eren's situation up "girl please 'cause you be gone to fuck eren when im not here, mhm i saw eren send a picture of you to their group chat."

"WHY THE FUCK IS HE SNAPPIN' PICTURES OF ME?! we just havin' sex unlike you and his drug dealer ass friend, goin' out on dates and shit he sent YOU to their group chat", "OKAY BUT MIMI YOU KNOW ABOUT ME AND CONNIE I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU AND EREN"

"well-", "connie don't know what he wanna do, i wanna be with him but its just so hard to deal with him being in the streets and stuff i don't wanna worry about him getting hurt" i said grabbing sone clothes so i can take a shower, after connie kissed me it leaded to us having sex in the backseat of his car.

"y'all basically already together, he makes himself known in yo comments, always the first person to like and comment i know he's all about you"

i felt my phone buzz with a notification from instagram.

"kiaramanae"

this yo nigga ?☹️awnnnngalleryofyn YOU should be embarrassed niggahe in my comments and he fw you ?oddand he fucks me good toookay ?idk watchu expected to me say

this yo nigga ?☹️
awnnnn
galleryofyn
YOU should be embarrassed nigga
he in my comments and he fw you ?
odd
and he fucks me good too
okay ?
idk watchu expected to me say..
check yo man
———-
"who df is that bitch?" miara looked at the messages and back at me, i shrugged my shoulders "man ion know but connie better come get her, these hoes be losing it", miara grabbed her phone calling eren "wassup?", "eren where connie at?" eren got up giving the phone to connie, "yo?", "who df is kiaramonae? got this bitch texting my homegirl"

"get her under control before i beat YOUR ass" she passed the phone to me so i can talk, he stared at me "nigga what you starin' for? who is she?", "my ex", "you fuckin' her or something?", "nah but-"

"just shut the fuck up" i hung up giving the phone back to miara.