* thirteen *

smut warning !
———
"connie forreal don't put it in there like that" i snatched the brownie mix from my boyfriend making him scrunch up his face and roll his eyes "girl i'm doin' it right", "no yo sassy ass not, you're pouring it so messily."

"bro it's gonna get eaten either way" i started pouring the brownie mix into the pan while connie cleaned up the batter that he poured onto the counter "you tryna be perfect no reason bro", "stop callin' me bro before i slap you connie, clean that shit up" he smacked his lips cleaning up everything while complaining how i act like his mom.

"yo?" i heard him answer his phone hearing jean's voice come from it "a party? my girl don't do parties jean" he stated leaning against the island with his hand in the front of his sweatpants showing the band of his calvin klein boxers "i don't know bro, i'm not gone go and leave her here by herself- i'll see probably later on"

"you going to the party?" i stared at him while he shrugged his shoulders "ion know, might stay in with you— bro we gotta roleplay, since its march we can do like leprechauns", "connie..." my mouth dropped at his statement, while he stared down at me with a seductive look, his eyes were low, his lips were plump and coated with chapstick- he just looked so good.

"why you wanna roleplay so much? we fuck good enough", "i know that for sure, i just wanna do it it seems fun" connie wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his neck into my face rubbing on my butt "yeah but you choose the weirdest themes, like what the fuck is santa and elf"

"im finna show you right now" he picked me up to walk me towards to the room, he shut the door taking his shirt off— "you just wanted to fuck me.", he laughed sliding the boxers i had on off of me "you talk too much"

i felt him plant small kisses on my neck while massaging my hips, he started grind against me rolling his hips slowly "i love you" he whispered in my ear making me melt into his arms "i love you more connie", "yeah alright, bend that ass over"

i bent over to arch my back while connie was behind me fiddling to get his pants and boxers off, i felt him position his pink tip with my entrance before sliding into me slowly while hissing at the feeling of me wrapped around him.

"fuck" i softly moaned while he rocked his hips into me faster, grabbing me by my throat so that i could lay on his chest "connie!" i heard him whimper a little deepening his strokes, "i love you, i love you, i love you!" i moaned repeatedly feeling him touch my cervix.

"open rq" he tapped my jaw, i opened my mouth sticking my tongue out while he spat in my mouth "swallow that shit." connie let me go making me drop back onto the pillow, he slid out of me and flipped me over on my back.

he slid in once again, laying his head into my neck "fuck, i cant get enough of you mama" i felt my boyfriend bite on my neck indicating that he was about to cum "im cumming connie" i moaned feeling him deepen his strokes rubbing my clit all while whispering sweet things in my ear.

i felt connie stroke into me one last time before he started cumming inside of me "shit" he moaned softly pulling out of me "put me in the shower, get me some food and a plan b" i looked over at him making him smack his lips "girl i know this already, we do this every day"

connie did everything he had to do before he ended up back into the bed with me "i love you y/n, i don't think i could live without you" he kissed my cheek making me look over at him

"i love you too connie"
———-
i hate this.
but im tryna get back into writing
so this'll do
~kali