* ten *

————-
i was doing a wig promotion, when i got a call from connie "yes?", "watchu doin' right now?" he sat his camera up showing him in the car, "first off, why you always in the car? secondly, you said you wanted yo space why you askin' bout me?", "bro fuck up and answer the question"

"i'm doin' a wig promo connie, why ?" i looked at the phone and started to curl my hair, he was rolling up a blunt before he started speaking "i'm tryna come over...", "YOU JUST TOLD ME YOU WANTED SPACE" i laughed and continued to do my hair.

"ight but ion want it no more, i miss you" , "i miss you too baldhead, the door open"
—————-
i heard my front door open and in popped connie, he had on a whie tee with gray sweatshorts and his gray 3's "hey, you look cute." he bent down to give me a kiss and laid down on my bed, "come hop on this dick.", "connie." i pointed at my phone showing that i was on the phone with my sister.

"oh shit my bad, hey jah" connie got up to wave at my sister, she waved back smiling brightly "y'all back cool?", "hell yeah, we talked and shit" i finished my hair off while connie and my sister talked "i gotta go though, i'm finna go on a date", "ma letting you go on a date ? with the same boy you said you were off and on with?" she nodded waving at us.

"bye y'all", "bye jhaciyah"

"i fw this wig" he ran his hands through my hair before grabbing my throat to kiss me, he slipped his tongue in my mouth picking me up "connie", "come on, stop holdin' back" his hands went under my crop top playing with my pierced nipples.

"connieeeee" i laughed grabbing the wrist of the hand that was wrapped around my jaw, he kissed my lips multiple times pinching my nipples, connie let go pulling back from me "you need to relax, i gotta get some wigs shipped out- we can fuck later", "bro.", "i wanna talk to you though" connie sat down on my bed man spreading.

"about what ?","the whole situation, like how we let that shit get THAT far?" i put my brush down looking at him, "well connie, i tried to talk to you- yes, i was wrong and i take full accountability but you continued to push me away, you talked shit on your twitter and you avoided lookin' at any of my socials"

"y/n be so deadass bro, you would do the same shit probably more- you can't blame me for doin' what i did cus you fucked me up" connie sat up more looking at me, i put my brush down "nigga nobody's blaming you for shit, you the one who wanted to talk now we talkin' and you don't like the shit i'm sayin'- you can dip bro"

"i'm not saying ion like the shit you're saying, you just talking about bullshit tryna seem like IM the one in the wrong when i'm the victim kid"

"alright connie", "i wanna make this shit work-" o looked at him fiddling with my rings, "well you gotta act like it, leave the past in the past"