Chapter 2 part 1

[Previously]

"WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU?!!!!"

"ME IT IS I THE DARK LORD OF THE GALAXY, THE CONQUEROR OF THE WORLD, THE RULER OF UNIVERSES I AM ULTRAMAN........................................BELIAL FU HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

[And now the conclusion]

"I don't understand this boy suppose to be powerless"

"OH-HO-HO-HO NO NO NO THIS BOY HERE IS MY VERY FIRST HOST AND HE'S EVEN NOT A HUMAN SO YOU BETTER SCRAM NOW!!!!!!!"

"NO NO NOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

meanwhile

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

'At the top of the tower there's a small dark purple haired girl with her mouth foaming from all the pressure she's having from Belial's presences'

"URK (puking)"

'The little girl flipped over and start to puke'

"I...i gotta get out of here.... RIGHT NOW"

'The little girl so frightened that she couldn't even form some thoughts and just jumped on her flying carpet and flew away as fast as possible'

meanwhile

Erza POV

 'I'm on my way to find Y/N when suddenly i hear a screaming from the torture room and run as fast as i can to the source of the scream and when i arrive i saw Y/N chained up'

Erza: Y/N 

'I rush to him and i'm trying to free him by destroying the chain that tie his hand'

Your POV

'When i woke up i see is Erza trying to break the chain'

Y/N: Hey red

Erza: Y/N are you alright?

Y/N: I'm fine quick we don't have enough time.

Erza: I'm trying!

'Then i saw a key hanging on a wall'

Y/N: You know you can just use a key that hanging on that wall

'After Erza heard that she suddenly then she suddenly go and get that key and start to unlock the lock so she can take of the chain that is tied my hands and finally i'm free from these chain and i accidentally fall on my face as i was let loose'

Y/N:ow

Erza: Come on we don't have time for this!

Belial: Huh feisty i like her

Y/N(thought): Shut up man

Y/N(fourth wall): [By the way i know that Belial is inside my mind the. The first time he talk to me is like five days ago when i was sleeping and first thing i thought i was sleeping but turns out he was inside my mind turns out after his death he said that GOD sent him to my mind to help me for my journey and to teach me about my powers so he can redeem himself so that's why he's inside my mind]  

Y/N: Alright let's get out of here!

Erza: Are you sure you okay?

Y/N: I'm okay come on (widen eyes) Erza are you sure you're okay without your right eye?

Erza: I'm okay let's go!

Y/N: Hold on 

'I start to destroy the cuff that are on my hand and i even destroy Erza's'