Chapter 2 part 2

[Previously]

Erza: Yeah at last we free..... so what now

Y/N: To Magnolia we're going to fairy tail guild for Rob

Erza: Yeah let's do this

'And so all of the slaves are finally escape and the tower is finally destroyed i just hope Jellal and the others escape but now we're going to reach our new home Fairy tail here we come'

[And now the conclusion]

Your POV

'After We finally escape from the tower of heaven we finally reach the main land but we have no idea where we are so we decided to find some civilization but before that we packed some supplies that is available in this boat like ration bar,magical lantern, first aid kit, compass, blanket, some matches, and map but we still have know idea where we are'

time-skip

'We've been walking through forest like for two hours with our bare feet on the soil but good thing it's in the middle of spring even though this is the first time to see the spring even though back in my country we only have two season dry and rain season sorry i got off track....... anyway'

Night time

'After all the walking we've decided to make a campfire by collecting woods and start to make fire after that we decided to go to sleep and when i fall asleep i begin to wake up but when i woke up all i see but an empty field Belial said he wants to see me when i finally fall asleep but i didn't found him now where is he'

mindscape

Y/N: Belial where are you?

Belial: Calm down boy I'm right above you

'I bring my head above me and there he is the dark Ultraman himself Belial but right now his in his current form'

Ultraman Belial

Y/N: Um can you just like shrink your self cause i can't see your face

Belial:(sighing) alright alright

'Then Belial start to shrink himself'

Y/N: So what am i doing here?

Belial: The reason you here because it's time for you to use the power of Ultras without transform and because i got no choice 

Y/N: Ummm when do we start?

Belial:(start to sprinting) NOW

'All of the sudden i start to dodge Belial's attack without I'm notice it he start to attacking me again and he hit my face'

Y/N: AH DAMMIT HEY I'M NOT READY

Belial: EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

time-skip