Chapter 4 Part 3

3rd POV

'Meanwhile at the nearby town of Clover a guild masters conference is going on. All the guild masters of Fiore were drinking and talking wizard in their respective guilds. Suddenly a man in pink tank top and stripped shorts was talking to Master Makarov. He somehow had wings on his back and also wore lipstick that man is Blue Pegasus Guild Master Master Bob'

(Master Bob)

(FYI He's a man)

(FYI He's a man)

Bob: I'm jealous Makki! Your members are full of life and such cutie pies! I heard that you got a girl that gave some big-shot quite a spanking

Makarov:(drunk) Oh you must be talking about Lucy. Yeah she's our newest recruit and she's got a body that won't quit!

Bob: Kyaah how naughty!

'Suddenly a man wearing a unique hat replies to Makarov and that man is Master Goldmine Quatro Cerberus Guild Master'

(Master Goldmine)

Goldmine: Your wizard maybe spirited, but you got to admit they go overboard sometimes

Goldmine: Your wizard maybe spirited, but you got to admit they go overboard sometimes. Some of the council members are worried that Fairy Tail is going to destroy a city one of these days. Can't say that i blame them.

Makarov:(drunk) Ah just let them worry. What do I care They're just jealous my wizards are hot! Beside even my children cause a damage again he always be there to fix all the damage remember!

Bob: mou Makki I'm just curious that you said that he doesnt't have any magic but he's somehow can transform into that silver giant is what they call and  you said that he's from another world right?

Makarov:(drunk) hehe (hick) yup but even though he already told me about his powers but i'm somehow still don't understand how it works but who gives a damn after all that boy is also one of my child and every member in my guild is also like my children to me, and thanks to him I don't have to worry about property damage anymore HAHAHAHAHAA.

'A small blue bird with a letter in it's feet then flew towards Makarov'

Blue bird: Master Makarov! Master Makarov! You have a letter from Miss Mirajane!