Chapter 2 final part

[Previously]

Y/N: Alright this is it we have come this far and we finally made it

Erza: Yeah well this is it we're going to Magnolia and join fairy tail (saddened) for Rob

Y/N:(saddened) Yeah for Rob

'This is it our final journey the train is start to move and we are so close to reach fairy tail for Rob, for our bright future, and for us together'

[And now the conclusion]

Your pov

'After two days of train ride we're finally arrive at Magnolia our final destination of our journey now next stop fairy tail guild'

Y/N: Well we here now there is one problem we don't know where the guild is

Erza: How about we ask that security guard over there ?

Y/N: Alright let's go ask him

'After we asked the the security guard he give us some directions after that we follow the direction but we see this view'

Magnolia

'When the first time i lay my on this i just realize that this is a beautiful city i have ever seen and after that finally there it is fairy tail the building is right at the end of the city so we decide to go there and with the help of the direct...

'When the first time i lay my on this i just realize that this is a beautiful city i have ever seen and after that finally there it is fairy tail the building is right at the end of the city so we decide to go there and with the help of the direction that security guard gave us last time'

time-skip

'Right now here we are right in front of the fairy tail guild'

Fairy tail

Y/N: Well here we are, you ready for this?

Erza:(nod) I am ready

Y/N: Alright let's do this

'we pushed the door open and we immediately hit by the sounds of dozens of people and an awful stench of alcohol then we walk in...... nobody didn't we were in here i looked around the large hall,seeing dozen bunch of this guilds members the inside is looks like a large lunch hall'