Chapter 7 part 2

[previously]

Erza: (shock) THE CURSED ISLAND GALUNA ISLAND BUT WHY!!

Y/N: Now let me finish and second of all I need their help and I think this is a good experience for Natsu and Gray. And for the reason is because for some reason I feel this strange sensation from that island.

Erza: Like what?

Y/N: I don't know like something dark and dangerous like Lullaby and someone who is calling for me.

Erza: (shock) Wait LULLABY! AS IN ZEREF'S DEMONS

Y/N: Kinda but I'm not sure but all I know is I have to solve this mystery

Erza: (sigh) Okay just listen becareful okay.

Y/N: (smile) I will.

[AND NOW THE CONCLUSION]

3rd POV

'Right now we see Y/N, Natsu, Happy, Lucy, and Gray in Hargeon port to find a boat and a guide but it failed miserably'

Lucy: Woah it's been long time since I got here.

Happy: Lucy you sounded like an granny right now.

Natsu: What do you mean long time it's been like few weeks since we were here.

Lucy: SHUT UP YOU TWO DON'T RUIN THE MOOD!

Y/N: So I heard that you met Lucy in Hargeon isn't it Natsu?

Natsu: Yup and by the way COME ON LET'S DO THIS S CLASS QUEST! 

Gray: Yeah about that, how are we gonna do it we don't even know how to get there not to mention all the boatmen don't want to go there. By the way Y/N why do you take us here and why you also bring this charcoal brain.

Natsu: (glare) WHAT WAS THAT YOU ICE STRIPPER!!

Gray:(glare) What did you call me! HUH

Y/N: Gray your clothes.

Gray: GAH NOT AGAIN (pick all of his clothes)

Lucy: Anyway like Gray said why do you bring us to this dangerous quest?

Y/N: Well for Gray and Natsu it's so that they can gain more experience, and for you I think you're gonna like the reward (show the paper)