11. Cuddle?

I sat  next to Calum at the booth,  where we both waited for our breakfast. Ashton was in the kitchen, flipping his hair around as he swayed to an silent beat. 

"When is breakfast gonna be done? I'm starving over here! "Calum moaned. I actually hadn't spoken to him since the incident. I just couldn't bear to lose this developing friendship. I needed to say something, and quick. 
"Hey,  I'm sorry for what I did.  I shouldn't have said that to Luke.  Nevertheless gone that far and say that we made out." Staring at Calum,  I could tell he was still experiencing some pain, as he touched his swollen lip. 

"It's fine,  I guess.  I just wish you gave me a forewarning.  That way I could mentally prepare myself to the life beaten out of me. "Calum said with a weak smile. " All is forgiving. But, what did I even do to you? "

I quickly averted my eyes, suddenly finding my wrist bracelets quite interesting. " No reason. " We stayed silent for what felt like hours, as Ashton still swayed to nothing, flipping pancakes.

" Cuddle? "Calum pouted. A smile creeped on my face as I scooted closer and draped my arms around him, sighing with relief.

" Cuddle. " I affirmed, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.
«» «» «» «» ««» «» «» «»» «»» «» «»» ««»» «» «» «» «» ««» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» ««»
We all piled into the car at around 2:00 pm and headed to the venue. I sat in between Michael and Calum in the back,  with Ashton and Luke sitting in front of us. We rode in complete silence,  everyone still a bit ruffled from last night.

"Gum?" Calum whispered,  holding out a pack in front of me. Nodding, I took two pieces and offered the other to Michael.
"You want? " I whispered to Michael.
"Why is everyone whispering?!" He half yelled, half whispered. That child can't whisper for his life. Of course Ashton had to be the one and break the silence between us all by taking a video. Of course.
" Alright, ready?" Ashton yelled.  He held his phone upwards, that way everyone was in the shot.  "1 2 3. Hey guys,  it's Ash. Uh,  we're heading over to the venue right now and ready to have a rock'in time. Just wanted to check in and say thanks for all the  support and we love you lots. Bye. " He giggled. God, this child giggles too much. What, is he high on sunshine or something?

"Already 2 million retreats! Let's look at some of the comments,  shall we?" Ashton flipped through his phone,  reading out what he found.
" Hey  look at this one,  someone asked: 'Who do you ship?  Mana, Cana, Lana, or Anshton?'  " He read.

"Umm how about none. Ana,  switch seats with me now." Luke said sternly. We were really about to start this up again.

"Oh my god, what? You think we're gonna become a couple if just sit next to her? " Michael laughed as he wrapped his arms around me, securing me in my place.

"Michael, let go of her and Ana,  move!"  Luke yelled. Calum and I were dying at the hissy fitting Luke in front of us.

"Yeah, Luke? What's the problem,  you don't like it when I do this? " Michael asked,  as he placed his hand on my knee,  and slowly (painfully slow,  I might add)  dragged his hand up my thigh.

Lukes frown quickly disappeared,  followed by a flying fist. " GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!! "

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»««»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

I waved at them as they were all heading towards the stage, doing last minute checkups. Michael nodded as he walked over, motioning me to follow.

" What's up? " I asked confusingly.

"Nothing. I just wanted to know if you were OK." Michael sounded a bit worried.  "Are you OK?"
My eyebrows furrowed together as I cocked my head to the side. "Yeah,  I'm fine,  why?"

" Cause,  with the thing in the car. Ya know. When I... touched you. " Now his face was full of concern.  He put his hands on my shoulders causing us to be inches away.

" Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh,  that. No.  Yeah.  I'm fine. Just a bit surprised, but fine. " I said reassuringly.

" OK, good. I just didn't want you to think that I was making a move on you or anything. Which I wasn't. " He quickly added." I just did that to mess with Luke,  you know. He's so weak and fragile,  it's hilarious how he reacts. "

I chuckled slightly, glancing down at the ground." Yeah. No.  Everything's cool. I knew it meant nothing. " I looked back up and  stared deeply into his eyes,  as he stared back. Since when did he have green eyes?!

" Alright. So everything is fine? Cool. " Michael gave me a quick side hug  before running off to the stage, greeting hundreds of screaming fans.

I'm just gonna stop saying promise, cause I obviously can't keep them. Really sorry you guys. But,  here you go! Hope you all had a horrible Monday,  cause I surly did. Mondays just don't agree with me. But I think that's the same everyone.
Anyways,  hope you have a better Tuesday. I will try to post tomorrow, okay? Okay. ;)»

Stay fluffy!

P. S.  It kinda hurts that no one's voting or commenting. Even though 2k have read this.  -_-  Please vote and comment my fluffs! I wanna know how you're doing and what's new.

P. P. S MARCH 28TH!!!!!!!!