10. Spiders

Calum caressed my hair,  as he slowly moved in closer. "I told you I would always be there for by you. " My heart skipped a beat as his nose brushed mine,  him getting closer and closer, with every  passing second.

" Calum what are you do-" I began. He shushed me as he pulled me in by my waist,  causing our bodies to collide. His teddy bear eyes searched for emotion in my dull eyes. This was gonna be my first kiss! My first kiss!

"Ana? " he whispered. Our lips were centimeters away. Oh my god. It's about to happen!

" Hmm? " I was completely dazed.

" You have a fry in your hair. " He laughed,  turning around and walking away with  a stupid grin on his face.

I stood there,  in utter shock, my mouth wide open and my hands drooped at my sides. Did he just... Oh it's on Hood. It's on.
««» ««» «»» «» «»»» «» «»» «»» «» «»»» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «»

" Where have you guys been? It's past 11pm. "Luke screamed as Calum and I climbed on the bus." I was promised 8pm."

"God. Sorry mother,  the traffic was bad." I rolled my eyes as I pushed past him, heading towards the TV room.

"You mean to tell me you were in traffic for the past 5 hours?! " Luke yelled.  "Calum,  what did you guys do? So help me,  if you did ANYTHING to Ana,  I'm going to kill you!"

" Fine,  you want to know the truth? We made out in the back of his car.  It was quite intense." I teased.  "Why do you even care so much,  I thought you hated me?" I said,  plopping down on the sofa next to Michael. Lukes eyes widened as his face turned dark red. 

"Calum! I'm going to kill you!!!  " Luke screamed,  as he lunged for Calum's throat. Both Luke and Calum were on the floor within seconds,  rolling around hitting each other.

" Get him off me! Get him off me!" Calum yelled, trying to push Luke off. But for some reason,  Luke seemed really mad. Like,  REALLY mad. Weird,  huh?
After a few minutes of them fighting (more like Luke punching and Calum screaming),   Ashton was finally able to pull Luke off and quarantined him outside of the bus. "Dude! Chill. Just calm down!"  Ashton yelled through the door to Luke,  as he screamed back profanities.

Calum got up off the floor, with blood trickling down the side of his head a bruise on his bottom lip.

"You OK? " I asked,  handing him a baggie of frozen fruit. He winced as he placed the fruit on his head,  indicating that the damage was a lot worse than it seemed.

" Why did you even do that? Tell Luke about us making out. Which was a complete lie,  by the way. " Calum asked as he sat down on a bunk with the fruit on his face.

" Let's just say it's pay back. " I said with  a straight face. His eyebrows furrowed together as he squinted in confusion.

" Pay back for what? I did nothing to you? "

" Oh really? " I said sarcastically.  " You did nothing at all? Oh OK. Think about it,  then come back to me. " I got up from the bunk and headed towards the TV room,  where Michael hadn't moved an inch.
«» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «»

I took a seat next to Michael, who was playing Fifa in the dark. Of course.
" Soo...  You and Calum. "He said awkwardly, not breaking his gaze from the glowing screen.

" What? Oh,  uh no. No. We're not anything. Noo. Not at all. Haha. " I responded just as awkwardly. Michael raised an eyebrow as he gave me a quick  side glance.

" So then what was that? The thing with you two making out,  or whatever." He still didn't break his focus from the game before him. How does he do that?

"Oh. Just a way for me to piss off Luke even more, I guess."
I said.  "Why does it even mater to you?"  Now I was the one giving  him the side glances.

"No reason." he smirked.  "No reason at al-"  Michaels face went completely pale (I don't know how that's even possible considering how pale he already is.) as he looked at the corner of the room.

" Mikey? What's wrong? " I asked,  shoving my face in his." Michael? What are looking at? " I followed his gaze to the corner,  to find a spider slowly crawling towards us.

" Calum...  Calum...  Calum!!  CALUM!!! " Michael screamed,  standing on the sofa,  cringing." Kill it Ana! Somebody Kill it! " Looking at him in disbelief, I stood up and walked over to the spider and smashed it with my thumb.

" Are you serious, Mikey? It's just a spider. It's not gonna kill you. " I laughed,  walking towards Michael with the dead spider still on my thumb.

" Ana.  Ana stop it. Don't come any closer. That's gross." Michael yelled. "Ana! Ana!  Stop it! Don't come any closer!"
Giggling,  I walked slowly towards him,  sticking my finger up teasingly. "What's wrong? Are you scared?"

Michaels face went even paler as I heard him with the spider on my finger. "Ana! If you don't stop right now,  I will make you regret it!"

"Oh really? How so? " I mocked.

" Oh you'll see. ANA! " He screamed.

I told you I would post today,  fluffs. Thanks for reading Over.  She's gonna keep the book. Kudos to you! I know I've been promising a update for years now,  so here you go!
I can't stop listening to Sleeping with Sirens. I can't believe I'm just now finding out about them. I feel like I missed out on life. The little amount of a life I have.

Have a relaxing weekend, unless you have hw. If so,  I feel you. We're in this together.

Stay fluffy!