Part. 3 Not getting along so well...

Whitty's pov -

Honestly, living in a church isn't so bad. It's been a week, and it's pretty chill. I like watching Sarv preach during mass, and she's really good at cooking. She's a pretty kind person, but she can easily take charge and be a pretty intimidating boss. She has a pretty big sailor mouth, and I immediately notice her attitude change after mass is over. As for that Russian Oreo, he has been avoiding me like the plague. I've calmed down since the incident, and I've not been as mean to him as before. Usually I would jump out at him, or creepily stare at him from a distance. Now I just do the staring thing, but less intense. My haterid for him has decreased as he's pretty funny to mess with. Most of the time he just tries to ignore it, and other times he just runs away. I'm starting to wonder if I'm in the wrong though.......I've seen him in some situations where he's actually surprisingly brave, and strong even though he acts the complete opposite the rest of the time.... He seems to genuinely be intimidated by me, and has not once attempted to stand up for himself against me. Am I THAT scary?.... The guilt is beginning to rise, but the hell if I  will ever ACTUALLY become friends with him. I never told Sarv the beef between me and him, but I think she secretly knows.

Sarv's pov -

It is so obvious that they hate each other. Every time I try to get them in the same room together, Ruv finds a way to escape. Whitty doesn't seem so be as hateful like before, but he's still pretty mean to him. He keeps sneaking up behind him, and jump scaring him. I've never seen Ruv be so scared of someone before. It's very unlike him. He's only scared of me when I'm mad. The only reason he'd run from someone is if he feels too uncomfortable to talk to them. I don't think Whitty actually wants to harm him. Me and Whitty casually talk sometimes, and he's not violent at all. I think he just hides behind his anger to keep something in him deep down. I wonder if I'll ever find out what his secret is.......

Ruv's pov -

I don't trust that bomb..... he's a monster.... he's recently stopped being violent towards me, and now he's just bullyish..... he's plotting something.....he wants my blood.....if he ever tries to go through with murdering me, I don't think I'd stand a chance..... he's driving me insane..... HE'S TAKEN OVER WHERE I LIVE TO PERSONALLY ATTACK ME! I HAVE TO RUN AWAY......I CAN'T STAY HERE ANYMORE!!!! SOON IT WILL PROBABLY BE TOO LATE!!!!!

End of pov -

The next day, Ruv made plans to escape. He snuck outside, and attempted to climb the back fence. (Even though he doesn't have to...the gate is easy to open....Russian Oreo is currently on smol brain...) He had gotten stuck. Sarv watched him from the back window, and grinned. She put on an act to get Whitty's attention.

Sarv - Oh goodness! What on earth is Ruv doing!?!?

Whitty came out of his room, and raced next to Sarv.

Whitty - SARV, WHAT'S WRONG?

Sarv - Ruv is stuck on the fence!

Whitty - Hmmm.....what are we gonna do?

Sarv - WEEEEELLLL...since you and him are such good friends, it would make sense for you to be the one to save him! Also, I'm too short, and not strong enough to help him.

Whitty - ......oh....right.....I guess..... it's up to me then.....

As soon as Whitty went through the backdoor, Sarv locked it, and sealed it. She snapped her fingers instantly locking, and sealing the front doors, and the side door as well. She watched through the window quietly giggling to herself like a mad woman. Whitty leaned on the fence next to Ruv who was draped over the top of the fence, unable to move. As soon as Whitty spoke, Ruv froze.

Whitty - In a bit of a situation there. Ain't we?

Ruv - o_o;

Whitty - I can help you get down....or maybe I won't.....

Ruv began to desperately struggle to get down.

Whitty - How sad, and pathetic you are.

Whitty laughed as he grabbed the back of Ruv's coat, and lifted him off the fence. He held him in the air as Ruv flailed like a angry kitten.

Ruv - LET ME GO....OR ELSE!!! I'll FIGHT YOU!!!!!

The ground shook slightly from that. Whitty grew a smug grin across his face as he set the Russian down. Whitty leaned down over him.

Whitty - Well then. Fight me.

Ruv stared at the bomb for a second, then bolted for the open fence gate. Whitty rolled his eyes as he raced after the Oreo. He beat Ruv to the gate, and slammed it shut. Ruv skirted to a halt, and ran to the backdoor. He turned the handle, and upon realizing it's locked tight, he begun to bang on the door.

Ruv - LET ME IN LET ME IN LET ME IIIINNNNN SAAAAARRRVVVV PLSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Sarv begun to hysterically laugh at Ruv through the window. Ruv noticed her, and yelled.

Ruv - I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU'D DO THIS TO ME!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!

Whitty appeared behind Ruv.

Whitty - Yes it is.

Ruv spun around, and shrieked. He then bolted, and attempted to jump the fence again. He was successful this time. Whitty gasped, and jumped the fence after him without any issue. Ruv was already half way down the road, so Whitty put his legs into full gear, and charged. Ruv glanced behind him, and instantly tried to go faster. Ruv veered off the road, and into a field of sorts. He didn't look where he was going, and tripped, and fell down a hill. He tumbled helplessly, and stopped at the edge of a small busy road. He layed there in a dizzy state when he looked at the top of the hill, and saw Whitty effortlessly charging down the hill. Ruv jumped up, and ran across the road. He dodged a few cars, and made it across. He stopped, and wondered if Whitty would make it. He watched as Whitty bravely crossed the road without any issue. It made Ruv's hair stand up in fear, and he continued to run. He ended up in the downtown area of the run down city, and tried to do what he did to escape Whitty before. But it didn't work so well this time. Ruv ran into a man causing both of them to collapse to the ground.

Ruv - OH GEEZ....IM SORRY.

The man - It's ok, man. Want a smoke?

Ruv - I don't have time! I'm running from someone!

The man - Yikes. That's tough.

Ruv - I need to get out of here....he could be right on my ass at any secon-

Whitty - I'VE GOT YOU NOW!

The man's eyes widened, and he almost dropped his cigarette as soon as he saw the giant angry bomb man.

The man - Well....looks like your on your own.....PEACE OUT!

The man jumped up, and ran down the road in a panic. Ruv called out to him.

Ruv - NOOOOO!!!! SAVE ME OR DO AT LEAST SOMETHING!!!! AAAARRGGG!!!!

Ruv got on his knees, and tried to get up, but it was too late. Whitty lunged, and body slammed Ruv. He layed there flat groaning in pain.

Whitty - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! GOT YOOOUU!!!!!!

Ruv could barely speak, and only could let out,

Ruv - *wheeze* Why....are you.....doing this.....

Whitty got up off of him, and grabbed the Russian's legs, and draped him over his shoulder. Ruv didn't fight back as he was too exhausted.

Whitty - Revenge, my dude. Revenge.

Whitty went back to the church with the defeated Oreo, and Sarv let him in. She laughed.

Sarv - BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! YOU REALLY DID GET HIM!

Whitty nodded, and layed Ruv on one of the church benches in the main room. Ruv looked up at Sarv.

Ruv - I hate you......

Sarv burst into laughter.

{Howdy y'all! RuvyzvatFanGirl here! I just wanted to let everyone know that the next chapter will have some dark themes, and violence. I hope y'all are liking this story so far! There's much more to happen! And yes. The man referenced earlier that Ruv ran into was Garcello!}

[February 15th 2021]