Part. 9 Babysitting

{Selever chapter! Also, disclaimer. My version of Sel is a complete asshole. He's still funny though.}

It was morning. Ruv had just woke up to find Whitty not there. He got dressed, and walked out into the hallway. He stretched, and casually made his way over to Whitty, and Sarv who were talking at the end of the hall.

Ruv - Hey, what's going on?

Whitty - Sarv was just going to tell me something.

Sarv - Well, now that your both here, I have an announcement. I have to go on a 24 hour church club meetup today. It's where me, and the other nuns from each of the churches in the area come together, and have a bit of a conference of sorts to discuss matters I'm sure you two wouldn't care about.

Ruv - Wait......I can smell it.......you have an underlying plan....... what's the catch?......

Sarv - .....You two.......have to.......erm....watch.... Selever......like.....all day....heh...

Both of the boy's jaws dropped.

Ruv - BUT....... HE'S LIKE......17!!!! HE WAS LIVING ALONE BEFORE HE DECIDED TO BE HERE!!!!!

Selever hid behind the wall, and grinned maliciously as he listened.

Sarv - I KNOW......I know......I just don't want him to mess this place up while I'm gone. So I expect the both of you to stay here, and just keep an eye on him. Nothing else you have to do! It can't be THAT hard! He just sleeps, and plays video games all day anyway!

Ruv faceplanted.

Ruv - But......THIS IS SELEVER WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! HE 👏 IS 👏 A 👏 LIVING 👏 NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

Sarv raised an eyebrow at him causing Ruv to duck slightly behind Whitty. Sarv began to walk away slowly.

Sarv - He may be a nightmare, but he is still YOUR son. Now. I expect everything to be in fine order when I come back. Because if it's not......

Sarv glared at the boys. Her eyes glowed a deep neon hot pink. They shrieked, and hugged each other. Sarv nodded in amusement as she left, and locked the doors. They watched through the window as she drove off. As soon as she was out of sight, Sel snuck up behind them.

Sel - HEY DAD, AND HIS WEIRD FRIEND!!!!!!!

The boys shrieked again as they spun around.

Sel - BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Jumpy today, ain't we guys?

Ruv - You leave us alone today.....and you better not mess things up!

Sel - Or what? She won't blame me. She'll blame you!

Whitty - I think you should show better respect for your dad, kid.

Sel - Hmph. Says the one that ATE my dad. *Snicker*

Ruv - rrrr......

Sel - Oh, that's right.......dad, how are you even alive? Did he barf you out, or did he give birth to you through his fat ASS? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Whitty - Your treading on thin lines, boy....

Sel - I'm not scared of you, bitch!

Sel had a wide mischievous smile stretched across his face.

Ruv - .......THAT'S IT..... I'M GOING TO KILL MY SON!

Ruv went to lunge at Sel.

Sel - Hmm. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Remember. Mum will take MY side nomatter what happens!

Whitty grabbed the back of Ruv's coat, and pulled him back.

Whitty - Wait a second, dude...... he's right......