Part. 5 Warming up to you

Whitty stood in front of Ruv's door, and hesitated to knock. He didn't know how he was going to do this without Ruv escaping. He lightly knocked.

Whitty - .......Ruv..... it's me......I have to talk to you.....

He heard Ruv let out a short, panicked "AH". Whitty face palmed.

Whitty - Dude.....I don't want to harm, or bother you.....I just want to tell you something in person.....so just....come on out.

Ruv kept his door locked, and stayed quiet.

Whitty - Come on. Just trust me....ok?

Ruv had to find a way to escape. His window was still sealed by Sarv, and there was nowhere else to go.... except for the vent system on his ceiling. It looked big enough for him to fit. He stood on top of his dresser, and pulled at the vent cover. He ripped it off, and climbed up into the abyss. Meanwhile, Whitty patiently stood outside of the door. He had heard some noises, but didn't think anything of it. He knocked, and called out for Ruv one more time before turning to walk away. Ruv crawled through the cool, dark, small space of the vent. He came across another vent cover. He looked down through it, and saw it was on the ceiling of the hallway. He carefully moved across it. Suddenly, it began to give way. He tried to go faster, but it was too late as the vent grate fell to the floor below. He held onto the edges of the vent, and tried to pull himself back up. Whitty spun around, and saw the vent grate laying on the ground. He looked up, and gasped when he saw Ruv. He felt like laughing, but kept serious.

Whitty - RUV! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE VENT!?!?!?

Ruv - NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!

Whitty - LET GO! I'LL CATCH YOU!

Ruv - HELL NAW!

Whitty - COME ON! TRUST ME! I APOLOGIZE FOR HOW I TREATED YOU BEFORE!!!! I'M SORRRYY!!!!!

Ruv - I DON'T BELIEVE YOOOUU!!!!

Whitty - I KNOW YOUR BACKSTORY!

Ruv - Dang it Sarv......WELL, I KNOW YOURS TOO! BUT THAT'S NOT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND!

Ruv slipped, and tried desperately to hold onto something else, but began to fall. Whitty stood under him, and held his arms out.

Whitty - I GOT YOU- *OOF*

Ruv landed in Whitty's arms successfully. Ruv tried to escape, but Whitty tightened his grip.

Whitty - Now. Will you listen to me?

Ruv - ಠಗಠ .....fine....

Whitty carried Ruv into his room, and sat him on the couch. Ruv moved to the other side of the couch, and stared at Whitty untrustingly. {IDC IF THAT'S A REAL WORD OR NOT! XD}

Ruv - Stay away from me.....

Whitty - Fine. Whatever. If that's how you want it! It's cool!

Ruv - .....Why are you being so nice to me....your tricking me.... aren't you.....?..

Whitty - No. I can assure you. This is all genuine. Not only do I now see I was in the wrong the whole time, but now that I know your backstory.....I have a bit more respect for you....which makes me feel even worse for how I treated you.....

Ruv - What? Your afraid if your abusive to me, then I'll murder you just like I did my abusive family.....?.....

Whitty - NO! PFFT. I didn't say I was scared of you! Just..... respectful.

Ruv - Ok, great. You've apologized, and seen the error of your ways. I understand. Now I have to go.....

Whitty - NO, WAIT! I also want to make a seal of friendship with you.