Part. 14 Holiday

{I did it. I made it happen in this chapter. You'll see. >:) }

Sarv got a phone call on the landline. She answered it.

Sarv - Hello? -- Yes. -- Oh, yeah! He's actually healed now! -- When? -- TODAY? -- Can I come too? -- Alright!!! Oh.....I need time to get ready! -- Ok! BYE HEX! SEE YOU THEN!

She skipped down the hallway to the boys room. She busted through the door, and yelled. They awoke with a start, and squeaked in unison as they held each other in shock.

Sarv - GOOD MORNING, BOYS! GET READY! WE'RE GOING ON A FUN DAY OUT!!!!!!

They looked at each other confused. As Sarv walked away.

Sarv - Your friends will be here in an hour or so.

Whitty perked up as he remembered what happened a month ago.

Whitty - Is it Hex, and Carol!?!?

Sarv - Maaayybbee!!!!!

Whitty jumped up, and got dressed.

Whitty - Come on, Ruv!!!!!

Ruv turned over, and scowled.

Ruv - I'm not going.

Whitty - Huh? Why not?

Ruv - Meh....

Whitty - Is it because your nervous around my friends? I mean, you saved them, and spoke to them directly without being shy.

Ruv - Yeah, well....that was during an emergency situation. Hanging out is different.....

Whitty literally made a cheeky OwO face as he leaned down over the grumpy Russian. Ruv avoided eye contact.

Whitty - They will like you.

Ruv - I don't care.

Whitty - You gonna be Mr grumpy potato man all day?

Ruv - If that's what you wanna call it. I'm still not going.

Whitty - Do I have to use force? :3

Ruv huffed. Whitty slowly booped him where his nose should be.

Whitty - Come on! You'll have fun!

Ruv - Eh.

Whitty backed out of the room grinning at him.

Whitty - Alright then! I'll let you think about it!

Ruv ignored him. As soon as Whitty was out of sight, Ruv attempted to sleep just a bit longer. As soon as he closed his eyes, Whitty barged back into the room, and lunged at him. Ruv shrieked as Whitty headlocked him.

Ruv - WHAT DA HELL, MAN!!!!

Whitty - TOLD YA I'D USE FORCE!!!!! >:3

Later, they waited on one of the benches in the church service room waiting for Carol and Hex to arrive. Whitty had managed to convince Ruv to come along. Selever sat next to them stomping the ground slightly in irritation.

Sel - I DON'T SEE WHY I HAVE TO COME ALONG.

Sarv - Because you can't be left here alone. Apparently, none of you can from what happened last time.

She glared at the three of them. They gulped nervously as they basically had PTSD flashbacks.

It wasn't long before a knock came at the door. Eagerly, Sarv answered it.

Sarv - HEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!

Carol - Hi!

Hex - WUT UP, WUT UUUUUUUP!!!!!