Part. 7 The escape

{More cutesie, or cringe moments!!!! SO DEAL WITH IT!!! 😎 😁}

Night fell. Sel had finally shut up, and Sarv wished the boys a good night. That day, Whitty had helped Ruv clear some of the unnecessary clutter, leaving the room looking pretty good. Ruv attempted to make the bed, but failed. Whitty let it pass since he didn't want to make him uncomfortable. While Ruv may not seem like it, he felt embarrassed that Whitty saw how he lived. Whitty was truly something special. They both sat on the bed awkwardly together watching TV before attempting to sleep.

Whitty - So....um....this is all going to be just....normal....right?...

Ruv - Of course. What else would it be?

Whitty - Erm.......like.... just don't make a big deal out of this?.....

Ruv - Oh. Don't worry. It won't be that bad.

After the program they were watching was over, Ruv turned off the crt, and got into his spot on the bed. Whitty moved, and layed on the opposite side. They faced away from each other. They awkwardly attempted to ignore each other, and soon drifted off. Throughout the night, Whitty noticed how freezing Ruv kept the temperature in the room. But he never let it cross his mind twice as he adjusted his body temperature to a nice warm heat. He drifted off. In the morning, he awoke to the feeling of someone hugging him. He opened his eyes, and looked down. He gasped quietly as he saw Ruv cuddled up against him still fast asleep. Whitty didn't know what to do, and kept still. He listened to Ruv's quiet breathing, and felt his body gently rise, and fall with each inhale, and exhale. It was enough to make Whitty fall asleep again. Later, Sel peeked in the room, and giggled like a child as he saw them. Sarv happened to be walking by, and pulled Sel out of the room.

Sarv - *whispers* Leave them alone.

Sel - BUT..... THEY'RE GAY, AND HE ALREADY HAS YOU!!!

Sarv - Shhhh. They're just close. The both of them have had very harsh lives. They each deserve to bond with someone they relate to.

Sel - YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS!?!?!?!?

Sarv looked in the room, and smiled.

Sarv - Not at all.

She closed the door gently.

Sarv - That's not a very nice thing to think, ya know. Even if they were, just because they maybe are gay, doesn't make it ok to attack them. We should love everyone equal. I'm very disappointed in you.

Sel - WAIT....NO...MUM! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME MAKING FUN OF THEM FOR THAT REASON! I'm just saying that he's already with you, and he could be cheating! That's all!

Sarv - Hmmm. I don't believe Ruv would ever do that. Like I said before, they're just good friends. They need each other to cope with the stress their lives suffered. Just because they're a bit clingy to each other doesn't mean they're dating.

Sel - HOW DO YOU KNOW!?!?

Sarv - .....I don't know.....I just keep my faith.

Sel - Yeah, yeah whatever.

Sel went to walk away when she grabbed him by his arm.

Sarv - Hang on a second. I need to keep you busy so you don't bother them. Your going to help me with some chores! Also, as punishment for making us have such a cringe conversation.

Sel - MUUUUUMMM!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BOOOORRRIIINNGGG!!!!!!!!!! I'LL GO PLAY SOME MINECRAFT OR SOMETHING! I PROMISE I'LL STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!! MUM! PLEASSEEE!!!!!! I'M SOOORRRYYY!!!!

Sarv ignored his whiney complaining as she pulled him along.

About a couple hours later, Ruv finally began to awake. His sudden stirring awakened Whitty as well. They both yawned, and looked at each other. It took a couple seconds before they both realized. Both of their faces begun to feel hot. They just stared at each other in a trance of sorts for a good minute before Whitty sat up. Ruv didn't move, but held onto his torso tighter.