Part. 20 The End

{Well, folks. This book is about finished. But don't freit as I am working on the new Whitruv story. But first......THIS STORY AIN'T OVA QUITE JUST YET! >:) }

Ruv and Yuri are the last of the grass.

Yuri - Aw, hell. We're out.

Ruv layed down and stretched.

Ruv - That's fine. I'm stuffed~

Yuri - Yeah, but we don't have any for later!

Ruv - I'm taking you back to Earth with me at 5 tomorrow.

Yuri - I know- But....what if.....nah. Forget it.

Ruv - What? What's wrong?

Yuri - Ah, nothing. Just worried nobody will want me back.

Ruv struggled to sit up as he stared at his cousin in disbelief.

Ruv - What do you mean? They love you!

Yuri - Nah, not really. Everyone always bullied me.

Ruv - Your own family?

Yuri - .........my own siblings and parents were killed by the people that kidnapped you........I was adopted by your mom who is mom's sister.......

Ruv - Oh, Yuri.... I'm so sorry. But.....MY fam treated you well, right? After what happened to you, they wouldn't just ghost ya!

Yuri - It doesn't matter to them if I'm family or not. They just..... don't like who I am-

Ruv - .......They like your hats, right? You've made some for them?

Yuri - That's the thing. They think my hats are....."mediocre". I went out to meet you back then because I was curious on where you were. Successfully, I found you. You could have been saved if they believed me I found you. But they thought I was just telling a lie.

Ruv - Aw, Yuri- I didn't know....

Yuri - Do you see why I can't go back up there?

Ruv - Yeah....but.....

Yuri - But nothing. I want to have the chance to actually save you this time.

Ruv - .............

They sat for a moment in silence before Ruv spoke up.

Ruv - No.

Yuri - Huh?

Ruv - I am not going to let you die here alone. Your coming back with me and your going to confront them all. I will be right by your side. I promise.

Yuri - Really?

Ruv - Whitty taught me a few things. Being assertive, caring, brave, kind, and loving go a long way. Nomatter who you are and what you are and are not capable of doing, NEVER LET YOUR FRIENDS DO THE WRONG THING. ALWAYS BE THERE.

Yuri - That is that sappiest thing I've ever heard anyone say, but your right.

Ruv - I know. It sounds cringey, but I swear it's 100% correct.

Yuri smiled then tackled Ruv. Pulling off his Ushanka, he started ruffling up Ruv's hair. They played roughly like they did when they were children. Reliving their childhoods.

Meanwhile...Whitty, Sarv and Ruv's mom arrived at the old shed.

Whitty - Come on, get in.

Sarv - Oh hell no.

Ruv's mom - It's fine. Nothing will happen, I swear.

Sarv - Nope! AHH~

Whitty pulled her by force into the shed. Ruv's mom followed. As soon as they shut the door, it transported.