1. Abhinavi's life

Vaish finished packing lunch as she stepped out of the kitchen. "It's getting late" she shouted.

"COMING" Anu shouted back as she picked up her backpack from the sofa. Later she stepped down the stairs.

She took the lunch box from her and rushed towards the main door.

"You didn't even have your breakfast....wait a minute I will pack something for you" she said moving to the kitchen.

"No need di, it's already getting late. I will grab something from the canteen" Anu said as she started her scooter.

Before she could say anything Anu drove away. "Take care" Vaish yelled.

Vaishu started cleaning the mess she made while preparing lunch later checked around and stepped out of her house locking it.

She took her scooter and drove towards her cafe. She was late as Anu woke up late today. Last night they spent watching a movie which made both of them late for the day.

___________

Nigam mansion:

Abhi's hairstylist fixed his hair as his PA stood beside listing out his schedule for the day.

"Sir, right now you are leaving for a meeting with Rohit sir about your upcoming project. Later you have a shoot and after that dance rehearsal for the music album you are invited to your co-actor Priyanka ma'am's birthday party," he completed.

"Just cancel that party, I'm in no mood to waste time on such bullshit," he said rolling his eyes.

"But sir you asked me to schedule it" he asked confused.

Abhi took a deep breath as he stood up. "Firstly recall when I asked you to do it" he said making Jack confused.

"When Priyanka ma'am invited you. Isn't it??" He asked confused. "Now you are asking me that??" Abhi asked.

"No, it's when she invited you," he said. "Exactly she came and invited me I asked you to schedule it in front of her that's it, it doesn't mean I am going to waste my time just like that," said Abhi as he sat down letting his hairstylist complete his work.

That was what made Abhishek different from other celebrities. He never attended any kind of parties nor had any girlfriends. Whereas he had fangirls everywhere, many of his co-stars have proposed to him but what he did was kindly rejecting off of it.

****************************