6. Vaish meets sid

"di maybe Anu have borrowed money from someone and paid the fees" saniya said. "But if it was then she will ask you first right" vaish said getting more confused.

"But if she did paid, she will attend classes right?? I just came from class and she is not in there. Maybe she'll be in library let's go meet her" saniya said and both of them moved towards library.

They saw Anu lost in her studies. She was preparing her notes. Anu noticed them, she knew that maybe vaish had found out about her being ousted by now.

"Di actually I have arr..." Vaish stopped. "Whatever the matter maybe you should have told me right" vaish scolded her.

"Sorry di" Anu said. "leave it di" saniya requested to vaish.

"Alright, but how did you manage to arrange the fees??" Vaish asked to Anu. "Fees?? But I haven't paid fees yet, if I had I would have attend classes right" Anu said making both vaishu and saniya confused.

Saniya thought for a while. "Di, wait a min I will be back." She said and walked out library.

She saw sid and ri walking towards cafe. "SIDDHARTH" she shouted and ran towards them. Sid and ri heard her and walked towards her.

"What happened??" Ri asked her. "Shut up" she said to ri and turned to sid. "Did you paid Anu's fees??" She asked him.

"Me?? Why will I pay her fees??" He asked chuckling. "Sid both of us know you are lying so what's the need for it??" Saniya asked folding both her hands towards chest.

Sid just smiled at her. "In that case atleast you should have told me right, I would have said I paid it. Now both Anu and her sister is confused who paid it" saniya said.

"Now what should I do??" Sid asked. "Nothing else they will for sure find out about you paying the fees from receptionist, now think of some excuse" she said.

"Excuse me" they heard a voice and turned towards it. There stood vaish with Anu beside her.

"Siddarth right??" Vaish asked to sid for which he nodded. "Myself vaishnavi Anushka's sister, can I know the reason behind you paying my sister's fees??" She asked sternly.

Everything is fine but di should never know Siddharth being abhishek nigam's brothers or else don't know what happens, Anu's subconscious mind reminded her.

*********************