3. School days

Abhi was sitting under a tree in his school garden. His drawing which was torn into pieces was resting in his hand.

Meanwhile, a girl around his age was roaming around the same garden, she found Abhi sitting under the tree and rushed.

"Hey! What are you doing here?? I was looking for you all around the school and.." she stopped when noticed the torn drawing in his hands.

"What is this?? Who did this??" She asked. "Who else could, who always does," Abhi said controlling his anger.

That was an ink drawing for which he took more than 2 months to complete. He made sure to make not even a single mistake and to enhance every detail.

"That piece of shit, she always selects those rich brats shit for the competition. And how can she call her an art teacher and do such things" she was beyond angry now.

"Leave it, anyways I am not going to be selected in these and I have no interest in such things now. Just useless and a waste of time" he said throwing those paper pieces away.

"Not at all I am not going to leave it just like that and you will create masterpieces again and again school is not the only place where we can explore ourselves and about that so-called ART teacher, I know how to fix her brain cells" she said and got up from there, she walked towards the school premises.

Abhi rushed behind her. "No, just leave. It doesn't matter and I don't want any more drama" he said running behind her.

"It does matter to me and I don't even care even if any drama occurs" she said and moved towards the staff room.

She stood outside thinking of something. "Look pls huh, just leave it" Abhi said. "Wait a min" she said. "What??" Abhi asked confused.

"I have got an idea" she said with a huge smile and walked towards a non-teaching staff who was sticking something to the notice board.

"Hey Aunty" she said waving her hand. "Hi dear" she said looking back at her.

"I heard about your daughter's marriage, congratulations on the same" she said smiling and showing her cute dimples. "Thank you dear, But how did you get to know??" She asked curiously.

"I just overheard the art teacher talking about the same" she said. "Art teacher??" She asked confused.

Abhi who was watching all this slapped his head. "This is going to sue me" he whispered to himself.

*******************