4. His hope

"But dear what was she talking about my daughter's marriage??" She asked confused. "She was saying that you are finding it difficult to find money for ornaments and other expenses I guess so they were discussing helping you financially" she said making the poor women beyond happy.

"Really?? but no one told me about that"she said. "Maybe they didn't get a chance to discuss it with you. Anyways it's lunch break go and have a little talk with her maybe she will spill something" she suggested.

"Yeah that would be better I guess. Thanks, dear" she said moving towards the staff room.

She rushed to Abhi and took him in the other direction. "Look, pls leave all this I don't want to get into more trouble" Abhi tried to convince her.

"Sorry buddy, not this time. I will teach her a lesson" she said looking at the staff room. She saw the teacher and that lady moving to a corner talking about something.

Before Abhi could stop in a blink of eyes she hopped inside the staff room and saw it empty. Everyone was out to have lunch. She went to the art teacher and searched over her table as she found the selected drawing.

She was about to leave when she noticed her laptop opened and a register. She spilled water on the laptop and register later left with drawings.

Abhi was standing outside checking whether no one had entered inside when she came out and dragged Abhi with her, she took him into an empty classroom.

"What did you do there?? And now what are you going to do??" He Asked?? "Just leave all that these are the selected drawings and look what she has selected, some kindergarten drawings you should tear all these drawings right now" she said demanding.

"Are you crazy?? I am not going to do that" Abhi said sternly. They both kept on fighting and at last, she made him do as she said.

The bell rang and they went to class. They were focusing on the class when a completely pissed art teacher came in.

"WHO THE HELL DID ENTER THE STAFF ROOM I AM SURE IT'S SOMEONE FROM THIS CLASS" she yelled. Every student was shocked by her sudden breakout.

"What happened, ma'am??" The teacher who was taking the class asked calmly. "Someone entered the staffroom and spilled water all over the laptop and school finance register. The principal made fun of me in the meeting in front of everyone" she said on the verge on crying.

Abhi was shocked and looked at his friend who was listening to all as she was hearing for the first time. She turned her head towards Abhi and gave a cute smile of hers.

_____________

"Sir set is ready" Jack said as Abhi came out from his memories. "I'm coming" he said and Jack moved out.

Even though I lost her I can't bear to accept it, I will prove myself someday. It was the only hope that helped him stabilise himself

*********************