5. Saniya

Vaish was making coffee. Her coffee was famous in the town. She had many regular customers who would regularly visit her cafe just to grab a coffee. Vaish literally had magic in her hands.

She was busy with her work when she received a Call. She Picked it.

_____

"This is from st.Xavier's college. Is this Anushka Rao's guardian??"

"Yes. What's the matter??" Vaish asked tensed.

"Ma'am her fees of last two months is pending and it's been more than two week she have been ousted from class principal ma'am wants to ask about her whereabouts" she explained.

"Ousted?? But ma'am it's the final year how can you do that At least you should have informed me before that" vaish was beyond angry.

Anushka was a bright student but along with college she completed many other courses and does part time jobs. She even cracked interview for job in campus recruitment. She could start working just after her college.

Vaish had convinced them to let Anushka attend the class and she would pay the fees today itself.

Vaish have never skipped Anu's fees no matter what but this time her cafe need some renovations for which Anu herself said to let her fees pending for a month but already two months has passed and vaish failed to notice it.

Vaish had no option left and sold her gold chain and managed to get fees for a month.

But this time she was angry on Anu, she could have atleast informed her about it.

Vaish drove to her college. She went to fees counter and got to know that her fees was paid.

Vaish got confused, she started dailing Anu when she saw her friend saniya.

"What happened di?? Why are you here??" She asked. "First tell me why you didn't tell me she was ousted from class??" Vaish asked.

"I didn't know myself, I was on a family trip and today when I came back I got to know and don't worry di I know that you have just spent a lot on cafe's renovations so I have brought money as well, you just pay this for now and later repay me back whenever you are financially stable" saniya said forwarding the money.

"But when I came here the fees were already paid" vaish said confused making saniya confused as well.

****************