CHAPTER 10

Abhi handed cheque to tejas and said him to pay for surgery. And surgery starts at right time.

Vaishu went near ganesh murthi kept in hospital and started partying for anu.

While praying she felt a hand on her shoulder she turned to see who it was.

Vaishu: Sana

(Sana: anu's bff from high school. From a rice family. Studying with anu. She had crush on sidd from a long time but being Riyaz's friend recently she came to know sidd had crush on anu and now stopping herself from getting into his thoughts)

Vaishu hugged her.

Sana: don't worry didi everything will be fine. I just got to know about this now.

Vaishu: thank god you came i was feeling really lonely.

Sana: no worry di i am always here for you and how did you manage to get this much money i mean i just bought some money with me to pay and get to know that surgery had started too.

Vaishu looked down as its not was for her to say what had just happened but still she manage to say everything.

Sana: what? (shocked) seriously di do you even know what you just did and something like this.......I guess you have ability to think about this and Who he is do you know her. And anu what will be her reaction knowing something like this...... I ca.....can't even think what will happen ahead.

Vaishu has nothing to say as it was not a small matter to say just something.

Sana: di i am talking to you ate you even hearing me.

Vaishu: Sana at that time i didn't think anything more than my sister's life you know right what she Meant me and.............

Before she could complete abhi came there to say that operation was successfully completed.

Sana(mind): wait i have seen him somewhere and di give me signs that he was that was who di is................... But where i have saw him. Yeah he is Siddu's brother i have saw him once when he came to pick Siddu once from collage but what did he do that its really confusing i guess i should talk to sidd no...no maybe i will talk to Riyaz he knows all those what siddu know if siddu know anything about this Riyaz will also be knowing.

To be continued.............................

Guys do follow @thesiddharthnigam
He is an actor, gymnast, dance...........and much more

#abinavi #abhi #abhinavixff #abhisheknigam #vaishnavirao #vaishu #siddarthxfanfiction #hatetolovebysana