2. Abhi's friend

He doesn't even have a single female friend. He barely even talks to his co-stars. Some magazines even started assuming that he was gay, but it didn't matter to him ever. He never wasted his time proving them wrong or giving a reaction to all of that.

He was talking further with Jack when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" said abhi as Siddharth entered.

"You haven't left for college yet??" Asked Abhi looking at his watch.

"I was about to leave, just came to ask for fees, it's the due date" said Sid.

"Fees??" Abhi frowned. "But Jack has already paid your fees for the next 6 months last month itself" Abhi said.

Sid smiled sheepishly. "Not again Sid, there is a limit for everything" Abhi said in defeat.

"But pls it's the last time, I swear I won't waste it. Please." Sid pleaded making his eyes doe. 

Abhi smiled at his attempt. "No Sid, not this time. First, give me the complete details of the money you used for the last two months with proof. It's not because I don't trust you but it's not your age to handle huge amounts of money, try to understand" Abhi said trying to make him understand.

"But why don't you just trust me?? I don't waste money just like that, I use it carefully" Sid said sternly. Abhi was treating him like a nursery kid according to Sid.

"Sid it's not about trust I have already told you that it's not good for you to carry a huge amount of money with you and it's not even necessary" Abhi explained.

"But please, for the very last time. Tomorrow is my friend's birthday so we all want to give him a surprise in advance" Sid lied to somehow convince him.

"Sid, the first thing you should realise is that most of your friends are gold diggers. They are just being friends with you to chill out with your money and that's it" Abhi said.

"If you can't give money just say that don't blame my friends. And anyways you don't have any friends hence you won't even understand their worth" Sid said and left angry.

Somehow Sid didn't realise how his words hurt Abhi. He had a friend who healed him, and supported him in the ups and downs. The one whom he lost.

"Jack, give him money before he leaves" Abhi said. "Ok sir" said Jack with that he left.

Abhi dripped back to his past.

******************