Chapter 3.

[ Start of something? ]

A group project, I don't think that would be bad right? Maybe I'll make some friends? Lets see.. "A Group project seems good right?" Sara softly said and I agreed, "Mhmm, Maybe we'll get to know more people.." 

"So, Since we have 2 new new students that makes us 30 in total, group of 5 each!.. All you have to do is read the first 5 chapters of the book and write a summary on each and note down the Characters and the themes of each Chapter, You'll have 10 days from today..." The teacher says. Time passes and she keeps making groups and now - our turn. "So, we have Maddison, Sara, Vienne, Josh and Jackson in the next group, group 5 and the rest left are in the last one.. " My head shot up! WHY? 

{A/N here, and we all know it was kinda obvious that they both were gonna get paired together! Duh! But lets continue.}

I look around to see Jackson's eyes on me, with his "signature smirk" which annoys me even more, WHY ME? I look over to Sara, who isn't bothered at all, why would she? She did not see his jerk side like I did! She looks up from her phone and gives me a sheepish smile, "Looks like Mr. Handsome ain't leaving your sideeeeee... OMG he's coming this way!" My eyes go wide but I shake my head and turn around to see his tall figure leaning against my table, "And we meet again.." he folds him arms and looks at me and then at my drooling sister, "So, Sara... it seems like your sister here doesn't even acknowledge my presence, so might as well I talk to you?" I swear if I didn't kick her under the table she would've leached herself on him, but being the smart sister I am, I happily did.

"AHH!- I mean, yeah, no- its just- she doesn't speak much and specially to people she doesn't know, but she is a very sweet person I must add!" He again looks at me, with a slightly skeptic look and thankfully before he could make another non-sense statement, a girl who's body posture and accessories screams "rich & popular" girl and we all know every school has these, how did I not accept that this school won't?

"Hello everyone, heyyy Jack..." she speaks with a very mushy voice that already makes me wanna get the hell out of here. For the first time I could feel Jackson's face turn into an annoyed look where this girl is checking him out for the 3rd time. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I am Maddie, Maddison- but don't call me that. I am so happy to be in this group." She says getting a step closer to Jackson making all three of us roll our eyes. "We were supposed to be five right? where's the fifth one?" Sara asks and again Mr. Jerk is the first one to answer, "Oh, yeah Josh. He's my best friend and he's out of town for a while, will prolly return in a few days." "So anyways" he steps away from her, " When are we gonna start? I mean we have to meet up after school." 

This guy has a point. I honestly don't wanna go anywhere so why not use this as an advantage, I look at Sara, "Our place? Today?" Sara nods and I look up to them, Jackson shrugs but Maddie shakes her head, "Sorry, I have my Cheerleading practice today." Cheerleading. The pictures of Colorful pom-poms, girls dancing, people cheering, happy smiles flash in front of my eyes, Cheerleading. One thing that used to keep me sane which also slipped away from me.

The similar stinging feeling crept over my body again, my mind goes blank and my foot starts to tab the floor on its own. This doesn't go unnoticed my Sara as she puts her hand on my shoulder. I look up at her concern face about to say something as the bell rings.Not thinking about anything I grab my bag and fly out of there leaving Sara and the to clueless beings just processing what just happened. 

[Author POV] 

Sara is fast enough to grab her bag, mutter a quick, "am sorry gotta go!" and sprint behind her obviously not okay sister. "Such a show off!" Maddie says taking out her phone but Jackson on the other hand could not stop himself from going behind them and he doesn't give a damn about Maddie. He comes across a hallway full of kids but somehow manages to locate Sara. "Sara! Hey Listen!" She turns around and he is quick to catch up with her, "What happened why did she go?" Sara takes in a deep breath and says, " Listen Jackson, I can tell when people are bad or good and you are definitely a good guy, I will tell you everything but not now, I gotta go behind her or she will go insane." she takes out a pen and tears a page from her notebook, scribbles something and hands it to him, "here, take my number, and I'll tell you everything but later. Bye" 

-------- Time skip - at home ----------------------------------------

Vienne comes home, completely ignoring her aunts questions and runs straight in her room and locks herself up. Leaning against the door she finally lets a tear fall. Every single time she thinks about the incident, her heart breaks all over again. She lets herself fall to the ground clutching the material of her jeans and bringing her knees close to herself. Another day where she breaks down. 

Within minutes Sara comes busting through the door, meeting her tense mother sitting on the couch biting her teeth. "Did she lock herself again?" Sara sits beside her glancing upstairs at the locked door of her sister's room. Sighing she tells her mum the whole cheerleading thing at school, cursing Maddie under her breath. "Oh dear...lets give her some space. I really hope she gets over it soon and finds someone who will be there for her." By this last phrase of her mum her mind sparked - she quickly took out her phone and saw a text from an unknown number as expected.

Unknown Number

Hii, Jackson this side.                                                                                                                                                         

Text me when you're free.

Heyyyy.. Sorry just saw your text.

So, You wanna meet at Sunset Cafe? 6pm?

Yeah, works for me.                                                                                                                                                

Great. See ya!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ohhhh, Is Jackson feeling concern? And what could be such big deal behind cheerleading?               Lets see in the next chapter!

Also don't forget to vote and comment! See ya!