Part 1

So here's who's Kiki:

Personality is very hidden, although she likes gaming

Personality is very hidden, although she likes gaming. Luna Blaster Neo was given by Rider, her Half-bro. They don't look alike, but they do treat each other well.

June 25th, that day where she them. Turf war, Ranked Battles, Salmon Run. Some say that it was luck, others a coincidence. But this? Oh no, this was an awful meet.

9:03am, only 7 more minutes 'till Turf Wars are available.  Kiki was excited, because she only needed one more Turf war. Why? Well, because that'll make her level 40. Pretty Big Deal.

She was waiting at the Crusty Sean Bucket, sitting down on a table. She yawned. 

Kiki: Pretty boring...oh well. Guess I'll- Huh?

Her eye caught 4 Inklings. One with the color of pink, another with the color of orange, then one with cyan, and lastly one with purple. All sitting a a table. The orange one was scolding the pink, while the cyan colored inkling was just looking at his phone. The purple one was just sitting there, seeing everything around those guys, until his eyesight caught Kiki looking at them. Of course, Kiki isn't dumb. She looked away almost a second later. When she turned around again, she almost got scared.

???: Uh...were you just looking at us?

Note: 

OH MY GOD. So hard to write fancy. Last time I'll be doing it. Sorry if it's short! Stay tuned...

AS I'LL GO WRITE MY OTHER BOOK!!!

-Callie