Part 4

Skull: Don't mind them, they're just stupid.

Kiki: No lie. I gotta get going, or else somebody's gonna crush me. Bye guys.

Aloha: Bye bye~!

Skull: Cya.

So Kiki left the store, only to find Rider right in front of her. Cold sweat ran down Kiki. Only one thing entered Kiki's mind: "Busted".

Rider: ...Care to explain?

Kiki: U-uh... l-looking for new gear?

~TIME SKIP to 5:00pm~

Rider was sitting on the couch, scrolling down his gallery of pictures, and was pretty shocked to see that Goggles took his phone a while back for this:

Rider: I'm gonna kill Goggles if it's the last thing I freaking do...

Meanwhile, Kiki was making ramen for dinner, since those siblings live together (mostly because Rider wanted to keep an eye on her), this is normal. She added shrimp, because why not?

Kiki: Big brother where are the spices now?

Rider (yelling through the living room) : It's under the sink I think!

Kiki finally found the spices UNDER the table drawer. Her phone let the 'ding' sound that appears when somebody texts you.

The text: Hey this is actually Skull from the s4. Mask did something I can't explain, but I found your number. Could me and Mask pass by to your place? We're tired of curry for dinner.

Kiki (in the text) : Army's curry stinks? But what if I'm making curry?

Skull: Mask hopes it'll be better than Army's. Lask week we had to take him to the hospital because Army confused sugar for salt for the curry. Honestly, I hope it'll be better too.

Kiki; Aren't you gonna bring Aloha?

Skull: If we bring Aloha that means Army is gonna have to go too. Last time we left Aloha alone he almost got run over. Don't ask me how.

Kiki: Why don't you bring the s4?

Skull: It's gonna be chaotic. So...yes?

Kiki: As long as you guys don't mention why you're here to Rider, yes.

Skull: Wait, is Rider there?

Kiki: Half-bro Rider? Yeah

Skull : Oh a half- bro. We'll be there at 5 30.

Kiki: K cya

Kiki turned off her phone and started adding spices to the ramen.

~Another time skip before I get a mental breakdown~

-knock-

Rider: Did you...?

Kiki: Y-yeah....

Rider (He's in a good mood after letting Specs know what Goggles did) : Let em in. I'll be going to my room. Can I have another bowl of ramen? It's pretty good.

Kiki: Oh! Sure, big brother. 

-Rider heads upstairs-

So Kiki heads to the door, seeing Aloha, Skull, and Mask.

Kiki: wait, how-

Mask: Aloha gave Army a sleeping pill...so yeah.

Aloha: As long as this was kept away from Army~

Skull: Can we come in?

Kiki: Sure.