Part 5

Kiki: Oh! Sure.

So as ashe opened the door, those 3 dudes were amazed of how pretty the house was. Or bungalow, to be honest. A few of Rider's books were here and there, but nothing like the s4 place. Which is heck btw.

Mask: Woahhhh....

Aloha: To be honest, I'm getting hungry. Got any snacks?

Skull: For God's sake Aloha. Ask politely. Isn't that was Army always says 24/7?

Aloha: Um, Kiki...Got any snacks?

Kiki: Uhhh...ramen is fine?

Mask: I have a feeling Skull is Army now...

Skull: Shut up. 

Aloha: GUYS SHE MADe RAMEN

time skip

So by now Aloha was stuffed ( He liked the ramen), Mask was reading a book, without knowing it was Rider's. And Skull? He was seeing the pictures in the living room.

Skull: Hey....Isn't that Goggles?

Kiki: Shhhh my bro might hear you....

The pic: 

Mask just gets up and looks at the picture

Mask just gets up and looks at the picture. Aloha just stares.

Aloha: Pffffffttt...why is Rider so...angr-pfffffttttt!

Mask: Wait...you know that stupid kid?

Kiki: By 'stupid' , you mean Goggles, right?

Mask: he is stupid. And yes.

Skull: But how do you know Goggles?

Kiki: Ehhhh... one time where me n Rider where training. Goggles just came out of nowhere. He was really friendly. But I had to witness the pantsing on Rider. Long story short, Goggles lost his memory, and Rider had to remind him again, by using code.

Mask: ...oh.

Aloha: Pure Goggles.

Skull: He's so weird.

Mask just looks at the clock.

Mask: Aloha...How long does that sleeping pill last?

Aloha: 2 hours~

Skull: ...Anddd I think we should get going.

Kiki: Want me to give you some ramen before or no?

Aloha: YES

Mask: SURE

Skull: ok

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friends are so weird. But funny. But since IM THE CHILD (starting today, 10/28), that means..................................

uh oh.