Part 3

We're back with another chapter booyah!

Kiki: That can wait, but who is the s4 ?

Rider: PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE

Rider: You met them didn't yo-

Goggles: Who's this Rider?

Rider: Can't you leave me alone for once...

Rider: Goggles, since I can't hide anything from you, you'll find out anyways, this is my half-sister.

Goggles: But you guys don't look alik-

Rider(grabbing is dynamo roller to hit our poor Goggles): Shut up Goggles!

Goggles: Pickled plum time! Want one?

Goggles offers the pickled plum to Kiki. It's Goggles way of saying hello to people.

Kiki: Name's Kiki. And I'll pass, thanks. 

Rider(pushing Goggles back to his team): Okay Goggles, I think your team is calling you. Go back to them before I'll bring you to them myself.

Goggles: I hear you loud n clear. Bye Kiki! Nice knowing you!

Kiki just waved goodbye to Goggles here. Of course Rider is waiting for that 1v1. He signals Kiki it's time to 1v1. They walk to the private battle lobby, but something caught the attention of Kiki.

And that's when she saw them.

The s4. Again.

You guessed it, they were also gonna do  turf war. 

But what are they doing there? Oof, I don't know either.

Rider: Kiki, c'mon.

Kiki: Kay!

Time skip!

The 1v1 resulted in a 46.5 - 23.2 of ink. So guess who won? Yea, it was Rider.

Rider: You told me 'Don't go easy on me!'

Kiki: Without using your dynamo roller! Hmph.

Kiki: I'll go see the square, cya Rider.

Rider: Wait wha-

Kiki just left the lobby running, because she knew well that Rider wasn't gonna let her. He was going to send her straight home. Of course Kiki was running without looking what's ahead of her,  so she accidentally bumped into somebody. Guess who it was.

???:Hey!

Kiki: S-sorry. Um, wait aren't yo-

???: Name's Army. I believe Skull told you about me, correct?

Kiki: Only about the Capn Curry thing.

Army: Here, I'll show you the rest of the s4. They're at the clothing shop, I hope.

Army here just signaled the 'follow me!' thing. Kiki just followed, since it would be the last place Rider was gonna look for her.

Army: Guys! Look who's here.

Skull: Oh, welcome back Kiki.

Mask: Who?

Aloha: The girl that Skull was interested in. Hello~!

Skull: If it weren't for Army here, I'd be feeding you to the animals, Aloha.

Mask: Yeah, I'm outta here. Nice knowing yo-

Army(grabbing Mask's shirt): That's no way to treat somebody!

Mask(turning around to face Army): Yea, well look who's talking! The one who treats me horribly!

Skull: ...There's somebody here. Save it for later.

Aloha: Too late, they're already making a racket.

Kiki: ...I think I'd better get going. I'll be seeing you guys.