Part 8

Don't worry, PLENTY of video games will be mentioned

(Thanks Mask)

Sooooooo......yeah. Kiki lost track of Big Bro Rider. What would you do if you lost track of your Mom? 

A: Take a minute to process what happened, aka standing there like a fool

B: Turn your head in different directions, to see if you're really lost

C: Cry immediately, to see if your Mom can recognize your voice from afar.

D: Go to the toys/books ahile, because you think she'll go look for you there, plus you can prevent panicking

or

E: Go wait at the woman's section, because there's a sale going on there and you think your Mom is going to there

lol just answer the question

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiki felt a hand on her shoulder, and at first thought it was B.B.R, but as she turned her head around to see who it was, well, guess who.

A: Rider

B: Gloves

C: Goggles

D: One of the s4????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer: One of the s4, guess who.

You think it would be Army, Aloha, or Skull.

Haha, sorry but it's Mask this time.

Kiki: Wha-

Mask: First of all, Rider went to Ammo Knights for a repair on something. Second of all, Thanks for the ramen, it was tasty but Skull hogged it. Third of all, they wanna speak with you. I have NO idea what it is. So....c'mon?

Kiki:...wow. Ok.

So 1 minute passed, Kiki was already at the s4 table. Mask sat down like nothing ever happened. 

Aloha: Ohhhh Hi Kiki~!

Kiki: Hi.

Skull: Bold of you, Mask to invite her over.

Mask: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. Hand over those 20 bucks you promised.

Army: Kiki, as you can see we almost need to pay Mask for every favor he does for us.

Kiki: I noticed...why'd you guys call me here?

Skull, trying to give Mask those 20 bucks: Because we need you to, uhhh...

Army: -sigh- make some ramen for us.

Kiki: Really?

Mask: Because SKULL here hogged it ALL.

Skull: You said it was all mine.

Aloha: Only twice a week, if you want we can pay 25-

Kiki: I don't need money. When do I start?

S4: HUH?!

Kiki: Ok fine, pay me if you want to. I don't really care, to be honest. If you guys enjoyed the ramen from last time, I'd be happy to do it again! Not like I do it every day, so...yeah.

Skull: Uhhh...starting...today? If you're not busy.

Mask, not lifting up an eye to see the commotion: 5 on the dot.

Army: OK, HOLD IT. What did she mean by 'last time'?

Skull: ...

Mask, NOW looking up: She meant by the last time she gave Rider ramen.

Army: Wait....does Rider have a girlfriend already?

Aloha, Mask And Skull: NO.

Mask: Half- sister stupid.

Army: ...oh. But how was I supposed to know?

Skull: You could've asked me or Mask. 

Kiki: Um...is that it? Am I dismissed?

Aloha: Well, if you want to see this fight then stay. But if not, see ya later~.

Kiki: Kay. Uh, bye guys.

-TIME SKIP, due to unexpected anime-

SOOOOOOO, By now it was 5:00, and Kiki was already waiting at the s4 door. If you wanna know how she found their house, all she had to do was ask Skull. Anyways, she rang the doorbell. She heard commotion inside the house, she heard mostly Army's voice.

Army: ALOHA! TAKE THIS SOCK OF YOURS TO THE LAUNDRY ROOM!

She rang the doorbell twice.

Army: MASK! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! THESE COMIC BOOKS NEED TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Mask, slightly can be heard: She rang the doorbell twice. Go answer the door Army. Those comic books were strategically placed. Leave them alone.

She rang the doorbell for the 3rd time.

The door was opened by Skull, because he's the only who's right there.

Skull: If you heard Army screaming, this is exactly what happens everyday. Come in, I think Aloha is starving by now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra meme: