Alone again

Shit....

I forgot to mention some important point before writing the story. So I am writing here in the same page.

This story is totally based on my imagination and it is only for entertainment purpose.

It contains: -

Smut
Gay things
Cries
Sad emotions
Anger
Boy x Boy

So whoever is not comfortable with these then don't read it, it a advice.

English is not my first language So sometimes it will cause some problems too.

Sorry for this already.

Don't copy it.....🤨

Best of luck to you and......myself too.

__________________________

Author's POV

" So he has not come back yet " tae said in a complaining tone while settling himself on the other couch beside jimin after coming back from a hot make out session with jungkook.

Jimin hummed hanging his head low, taking a sip of his wine.

" Tae your wine "

Jungkook gave a glass of wine to him after taking it from the counter of club and settle himself beside taehyung and start rubbing his clothed thigh.

" Btw where is jin hyung " jungkook asked looking around the club which was filled with many people dancing on the center floor and some are drinking and chatting at other seats like them.

" He went outside from this noise to call Namjoon hyung " Jimin answered without showing any emotion and looking at couples on the dance floor.

How they were dancing with eachother while holding eachother in their embrace and here he was sitting alone on this special day of a love couple waiting for his boyfriend who won't come like other's day.

Jimin diverted his gaze from those heartbreaking scenes of those couples to their hyung and let out a irritated sigh at his two hyungs who again start their make out session.

Tae and jungkook were kissing eachother ignoring jimin. Jungkook was on his lap and hovering taehyung in that sitting position. And they both were enjoying their lips and moans.

This time Jimin didn't tell them to go outside and do this, instead of telling he walk out from there to the counter for some more wine.

Jimin was waiting for the bartender to pour the wine in his glass while leaning to the counter back facing the dance floor.

He startled when someone squeez his butt cheeks. He turned around with shock to found Jackson with a smirk plastered on his face.

Jackson was courting Jimin since their college time but before he could confess his desire to want him. Yoongi confessed and Jimin accepted with whole heart because Jimin had a crush on him and who couldn't have because he was the most intelligent student and most popular in his college for his music And his passion towards his work and music that made Jimin fall for him easily.

" Aww.....my baby is again alone like last year " Jackson said in a dramatic way moving close to Jimin.

" Sir you wine " the waiter interrupted that made Jimin happy and immediately he took the glass and tried to flew away from his dirty stare on him. But before he could take few more steps Jackson hold his wrist tightly and pulled him to his embrace and the glass from jimin's hand drop down and broke into pieces.

" leave me Jackson......before I punch you " Jimin gritted his teeth giving him a last warning, struggling in his embrace to freed himself.

Jackson twisted jimin's both hand behind him and start harassing his wrist to not let him go. He was about to capture his lips with a smirk then he got taken aback because someone punched him. Jimin got freed and he also took some steps back from him with relaxed heart.

" we already warned you to stay away from him........then why are you here ? " Namjoon growled at him showing his index fingure to him.

Jackson wiped the blood from the corner of his lips while glaring at Namjoon who just gave him a hard punch. Now jungkook and Taehyung also reached there When jin informed them about this created scene.

" are you okay chimmy ? " taehyung asked to jimin showing his worry and jimin simply nodded.

" Don't you think jimin that you should leave him and come to me cause he doesn't care about you anymore and if he cared he would be here with you......look he is not here, you are fucking alone here........again " Jackson scoffed letting out his all anger of namjoon for punching him on jimin.

" Leave Jackson before we cut your small dick and shove it into your mouth " jungkook gritted his teeth coming forward while making a fist to punch him.

Jackson saw the rage in him and rest of all were glaring at him except jimin and with a gulp he moved outside of the club after giving a last glance to jimin whose head was turned left side looking the counter to hide his tears.

Jimin blink several time to prevent his tears from coming down due to Jackson's true word for his and yoongi relationship. But a tear fall down and he immediately wiped it but namjoon noticed it.

" listen jimin......don't mind his words he was just blabbering rubbish......hyung told me that........" namjoon tried to convince jimin's feelings for yoongi but got cut off.

"......He won't come......because he must be busy......right ? " jimin said with a painful throat looking straight at namjoon.

Namjoon didn't utter a single and hang down his head with a sigh because what Jimin stated was true. He won't come cause of his work.

Namjoon and Yoongi work together in the same music department and he knows how hardworking yoongi is. He works like a passionate artist and that made namjoon too to proud on him like his other colleagues.

" He was right hyung......he didn't utter anything wrong and everyone think the same thing that i am alone still, after having a boyfriend since fucking four years......and I think you all think the same thing.......that he doesn't love me anymore " jimin added

Everyone was looking at jimin who was at verge of cry.

" then I am gonna prove everyone and........ myself too that he still do " jimin added and let out his all heart with his painful throat while sniffling.

Now jimin also start feeling like his boyfriend doesn't love him anymore and that hurts him watching everyone pitying him at his relationship.

" Jimin " taehyung mumbled putting his hand on his shoulder getting worry and sad at his friend condition.

" i need your help hyung " jimin said wiping his threatening tears.

" but for what ? " jin asked

" To prove myself........does he still love me or not? " jimin said with a stern voice planning something in his mind.

Other members sigh. they really want to help jimin to get more close to yoongi because he was suffering alone whole time and yoongi is always like this. he never come or go with jimin anywhere to hangout and today was valentine's day and Suga was nowhere to be seen.

" So we are going to hire some fake punks to attack you and then you will call yoongi to help you right ? " taehyung recite the whole plan to understand it clearly.

_________________

First chapter with first boy×boy story.

Damn nervous 😂

Vote and comment