plan

Author's POV

" So we are going to hire some fake punks to attack you and then you will call yoongi to help you right ? " taehyung recite the whole plan to understand it clearly.

" Yes " jimin said

" don't you think so it will be dangerous " hoseok interrupted and then everyone turned their head towards him with a angry glare.

" Okay.....fine " hoseok gave a forced satisfaction smile to everyone and then they diverted their gaze from him.

" don't worry hyung it will be fun to see how much yoongi hyung will get worry for my chimmy " Taehyung assure to hoseok while giving a sqeez to jimin's body in his side hug.

But suddenly jungkook pulled tae in his embrace and said " chim is not yours he is of yoongi hyung only "

Jimin Slightly blushed at his words.

" aww.......someone is jealous here " jin said looking at jungkook who was glaring at tae in his embrace.

Then all laugh and taehyung gave a peck to jungkook to calmdown his jealousy and then they both smile at eachother.

__________

After few hours,

Jungkook informed everyone to be ready because the fake punks will arrive here at his said address in thirty minutes.

" Hello.....hyung " jimin said hurry almost crying.

" Chim.....what happened ? " yoongi said in worry getting up from his chair at jimin's scared voice

" hyung please *sobs *......help me......* sobs *....they are gonna kill me otherwise " jimin sound so afraid in his shivering voice

" Who chim ? " yoongi got more tensed with a racing heartbeat of fear to get jimin harm. Without thinking twice he ran out of his office leaving his jacket, watch and pendrive on the table while taking to jimin on phone.

" i don't know * sniffle * them hyung.....you * sniffle * just come " jimin cried in fear.

" where are you chim ? " he asked settling himself in driver seat of his car

" Hongdae street......please come fast " jimin said in his crying voice sounds afraid.

" don't worry baby.....I'm coming " yoongi drive off to the said address with double speed.

The call ended.

jimin wiped his tears and gave a smirk to persons who were standing stunned in front of him at his acting.

" You were just wow.....jimin " hoseok complimented and other agreed and jimin smiled.

___

Everyone hide in a place from where they don't go notice easily and they left jimin on the deserted street to walk alone.

" hii beauty " a person complimented at jimin in his drunk voice

Jimin turned around to see a group of seven or eight people standing together. some of them were looked drunk cause of theirs physical state that they not able to stand properly. Their clothes were a little dirty like their looks at jimin. They were totally look like street punks.

Jimin gave them a smile and bowed.

" hii...I am jimin......nice to meet you " he introduced himself and take a glance at his hyungs who were hiding themselves behind the walls of other right side street.

" Don't you think they arrived a little early " taehyung said giving a doubtful look to jungkook.

Others too look at jungkook cause jungkook was the one whose responsibility to hire those punks.

Jungkook gave a awkward smile and look at the time in his phone

" me too think so" he replied biting his own lips.

Some of them sighed and some shook theirs head in unbelief and back theirs gaze to jimin and those punks.

" i think there is still some time to begin the drama " jimin said to those punks looking at his watch

" What " one of then said in raspy voice getting confuse.

Jimin frowned and tried to explain " I think jungkook have informed you that......."

He halted in his explanation when suddenly one of them come to him and others followed.

Jimin gave a mix of awkward and scared smile to them and tried to take a step back but one person grab his hand and others too immediately, preventing him from escaping.

" listen, I think you got something wrong i told you to wait for the person and then we need to start this tease......not now " jimin explains them again in panic and slightly struggle in theirs grip.

One of them grab his chin harshly and move close to his face and in disgust jimin struggle to turn his face to other side " listen pretty......you don't need to wait because your daddies are here to fuck you "

Other hyung look at the scene from their hiding place and start getting worry at the action of fake punks because they start doing their job to harass jimin too early before yoongi's arrival.

Then jungkook phone suddenly vibrate and he picked up making a frown at the caller ID.

" sorry sir, my men can't come today because........... " other side said but got intrupped by a low shocking shout

" what "

All hyungs look at jungkook in confusion who just screamed.

" it means your men have not come yet " he asked without waiting for other side reaction at his scream.

" no sir they are still here busy with........" other side said but again got cut off

" fuck " jungkook hanged up without listening anything and understanding the whole matter.

" what happened kookie " jin asked in hurry after the cut off his call.

" Hyung the fake punks never arrive here " he explained, still shock at the matter.

" it means they are real........ " Namjoon concluded

And hurriedly all diverted their gaze to jimin and those real punks in whose grasp jimin was struggling badly now.

They all moved out of their hiding but halted in their way to jimin and immediately ran back to their hiding place again because a silver color car came in a full speed and stop in front of jimin.

" Hyung " jimin mumbled in crying voice while struggling in their grip.

" Leave him " suga yelled getting out of car.

One man come forward to stop him and got kicked on his chest with suga's foot.

He start fighting with everyone to freed his still struggling boyfriend from theirs grasp.

But they are more in number so it start becoming hard for suga to fight with them alone and they aslo kicked and punched him too several time and he also get some injuries.

" i think we should go to help him " Namjoon said in worry waiting for other's response.

They all shook their head in agree and move out of their hiding to help jimin and suga to fight against those real punks.

Jungkook and Namjoon handled other punks, hobi helped suga while tae and jin helped jimin to come out of their grip. They all start fighting together to get rid of them.

When it start getting hard for those punks to fight with them one of them take out a gun and point at jimin, who was busy with tae to beat a punk, and fire.

* Bang *

_____________

What do you think what will happen ??

Vote and comment

Sorry for grammatical mistakes 🙃