lips

Author's POV

Jimin went to his study room to give him his coffee but he was not there so he went to his room and he was also not there and not even in the bathroom too and then he checked all the room but got him nowhere, suga was not going outside from the day of accident in which he got shot and it was because of wound but today he was nowhere to be found and that was making jimin worried.

Jimin relaxed at the door after running in the whole house to search him but he was here in the garden in the noon listening to music covering his both ears with a headphone and enjoying his own time.

Jimin sat on the door at the floor and stare suga with a smile until he fall asleep due to his tiredness of doing house chores all alone.

Suga's POV

I was really feeling a bit restless about him but I can't help myself and can't forget his cheap joke played on me to harm himself. So i think to take help of music to relax my mind, it was helping a bit until I diverted my gaze to other side while listening the music.

There was Jimin sleeping peacefully at the door. I reached to him and then taehyung's word revolve in my mind. He was right that jimin got more thin. His cheeks were also a bit deep inside and his face was looking a bit pale too. And then my gaze diverted to my favorite part, his lips.

" how he let them get dry " I mumbled in anger and made a fist

But controlling myself to not yell at him in his sleep, i walked inside and settled myself on couch. I glare at him from behind until he opened his eyes and come into sense. After realizing his body movements i immediately move to kitchen to not get caught. He came in hurry and pour the water for me while apologizing. Again my gaze fall on his dry lips and that was making my blood boil but without saying anything I drank water and without uttering a single word move to my room.

Jimin's POV

I don't realize when I fall asleep but when I woke up it was evening and I slept at the door for fucking three hours but I really feels good after having a long nap after this tired day.

But I let hyung do his work by himself and I don't know is he mad or not, he didn't say anything when I gave him a glass of water it was usual but they way his silence was reflecting it was different. his dark eyes were on me whole time glaring me, when was I pouring the water into the glass, like I again made a mistake.
___________

I was cleaning his study room because he went for a walk and I got the chance to clean it . These days I came to know many things by my own like to how to cook is the first thing I learned, what types books kept in the study room, how many cushion do we have and what is kept in each drawer of our kitchen.

I came to know about everything which I don't care earlier and only asked hyung to know their place. But now I also become expert in these things and now I mess up with my kitchen a bit less i learned how to cook breakfast but it still difficult for me to prepare lunch and dinner without mess.

I was admiring and finding drawbacks in myself then I suddenly feel dizzy. I shook my head closing my eyes several times to shrug it off and after that I felt some relax. I remembered that I skip breakfast this morning and that's why I am feeling such a thing.

After finishing my cleaning I went to kitchen and instead of wasting time on cooking food for myself I take a snack packet and finished it. Seriously If I would cook for myself then again i have to clean the mess so I choosen a easy way to make my stomach happy for a bit time.

__________

Aurhor's POV

Jimin put the dinner on that small table on bed for suga to eat. Now suga could eat by himself. After giving him meal and getting silent treatment as usual he went to wardrobe to take his clothes for bath.

He flinched and turned when he heard the loud noises of breaking something.

" What the hell is this ? " suga yelled after throwing dishes on the floor.

Jimin doesn't know why he started yelling suddenly. He was standing there dumbfounded and then asked with a fearful heart " what happened hyung ? "

" if you Can't take care of just a single fucking thing then take your steps back from your commitment to take care of me " he said gritting his teeth while glaring at him

/ Another mistake but what ? /
Jimin thought

" I really don't know hyung what did I do this time " he asked after collecting his gut.

" Have you tasted this fucking meal of yours......it has same taste like your filthy joke, which you played on me " he taunted

" i am sorry I won't do it next time " Jimin said in his low voice after gulping the painful lump in his throat.

Jimin walked outside and came back with a bowl of water and a cleaning cloth to clean the mess.

Suga felt the guilty and anger at the same time that how could jimin apologize that quickly without protesting himself at his words.

" I'll prepare another on......" jimin said hanging his head down, before walking out of room but got cut off

" no need " suga normally said

" But you have to take med...... " jimin asked again lifting his head up to see him

" i said no " he said in anger.

And without any further arguments jimin moved out.

After cleaning the kitchen he took shower, this time he badly wanted to take a long shower but he can't because if suga need something then who would help him so he took a short shower and suppressed his tears and went to sleep.

Jimin woke up in the middle night and unknowingly his words start revolving in his mind. He let out his tears flow from the corner of his eyes silently but when the pain start increasing sobs took place his silent cry. He tried to suppress his sobs but it seems impossible so he walk out of room in intention to not wake up his hyung.

_____________

What's your favorite body part 🙈 OR what you love about yourself ? 😉

Vote and comment