Punishment

Aurhor's POV

Suga start cleaning the mess created by jimin. Firstly he wore a apron and then throw all the dishes in Dustin. jimin helped him uttering a sorry at his each help and that was making suga annoy and laugh too. He helped him to put the utensils in basin to wash it. Jimin wiped the platform and suga wash the dishes. Jimin kept saying sorry until they clean all the mess.

" go and wash up " suga ordered him while taking out ingredients from drawer

" But hyung if you need...." Jimin tried to excuse to help him.

" i said go " he growled turning his head to him.

Jimin gulp and without asking anything anymore he walked up stairs room to wash up the stains on himself.

Jimin finished and came when suga was still cooking he sat on the stool silently and stare at him whole the time with a smile.

Jimin helped him to put the dishes on the table and they eat their dinner instead of lunch.

Today, jimin slept with a smile not feeling any tiredness in his body after doing so much work the only thing he was feeling was happiness.

______________

It's been few days and suga start helping jimin in his every work and start understanding him more.

After having dinner in his room. Jimin went downstairs to clean the kitchen and then went to bathroom to take a shower to get rid off from this tiredness. Suga prepared his bed by himself and waited for jimin to come.

But jimin was taking a long time to have his shower so he decided to take his medicine by himself. He found the medicine in the third row of second column of the drawer after searching a lot. But there was no water in the bottle then with a sigh he went down stairs. After opening the refrigerator he found the food which jimin prepared for dinner which was kept in a bowl wrapped with a plastic.

He take out the bowl and after scanning it and Dustin he came to conclusion that jimin have not eaten it yet. He put the food back in refrigerator and took the bottle and went to his room to have his medicine.