Morning 🔞

Suga's POV

Fucking jimin really made me tired. I really love the fact How his wall cooperate with my dick. He is so good and tight every time I fuck him. And today session was awesome my crave for him from few weeks made it more interesting to fuck him many times hard.

I slide out my hand from the hug and made him to face the ceiling, I got on my side body and put my head in my palm to get the perfect view of my pretty tired baby. He was sleeping peacefully and we could say he really got unconscious from our fucking session. He always end up getting unconscious whenever I punish him. He is really weak.

I looked on his face which was covered with sweat and dry tears stain was there. I wiped those stains softly but that was still there. I sighed and then my gaze diverted to my favourite part, his lips and a smile crept on my lips.

" i won't let it dry anymore " I mumbled to myself as i caressed his swollen lips with my thumb and gave it soft peck.

I covered his body with the blanket and move to bathroom to washup my baby's cum which was all over me.

I came out of the bathroom in a towel wrapped around my waist and jimin was still sleeping peacefully without making any movement.

I uncovered him and picked him up in my arms in bridal style and laid him on couch. Our bed was really a mess. Cum's stains was all over bedsheet and I don't like things getting dirty and jimin knows it better but he still mess up things and I clean up.

I changed the blanket and bedsheet and then move to that small naked boy who was lying on cough. With a sigh and a smile I moved out of room and came back with a bowl of water, not too hot and not too much cold only at normal temperature, and with small towel to clean up him like he used to clean me when I couldn't move my hand.

I sat beside him and looked at his body. His body was covered with bites...my bites. Specifically his neck, chest and around navel area. He was looking so thin. I wiped his face, hands, neck, chest and stomach. He slightly hissed when I wiped on his nipple. His nipple has my bite too. I softly caressed it without hurting him anymore.

I wiped his upper body easily but when it come to the lower body, my dick twisted at the site. The feeling of craving to fuck him again aroused.

I immediately diverted my gaze from his dick with slight heavy breathe.

" No....don't " I mumbled to myself controlling my hormones to fuck him in his unconscious mind.

And then a smirk came on my face thinking about our upcoming morning. I moved my gaze to his lower region and with a slight gulp I start wiping it. It's really getting hard to convince my dick when his dick was in my hand. I wiped his member without fucking him and gave a kiss in the middle of his groin area to satisfy myself of not fucking him.

I take out a medicine from the first aid box and applied it on the red and purple bite marks of his body. But I didn't apply the medicine on his neck area leaving it for the other fuckers to know to whom jimin belong.

I picked him up again in bridal style and put him on the bed softly and I removed my towel too leaving myself naked too, like Jimin. I laid beside him hugging him and hiding his face in my chest. I covered him and myself too with a blanket. I kissed him on his forehead and then went to sleep hugging my baby after a long time.

Next Morning

Author's POV

Suga was admiring jimin's sleeping face. He always wake up in the morning, it doesn't matter to him how tired he slept last night. He was smiling looking at him because jimin was about to wake up but as jimin tried to yawn suga grabbed his hand and pinned it above his head stopping him from yawning and kissed him hovering him. Jimin left with wide open eyes at the shock with opening his eyes in the morning and gaining this.

He closed his eyes at the realization when suga start sucking his lips. Jimin let him do his job and without fighting, he let him enter into his mouth.

Suga graoned in the kiss when a phone call disturbed him. He parted but jimin immediately grab the phone before suga throw it somewhere.

" Hello hyung " jimin greeted with a smile diverting his gaze from suga's glare who was still above him but putting his all weight on his hands.

" Hii jimin " namjoon said

" How is everything thing going on jimin ?" Jin asked in a little loud voice from far away.

" It's nice hyung " jimin replied with another smile remembering last night.

Suga slightly smirk because he could also listen to their conversation and jimin's blush could tell him what his baby is thinking.

" chim.....there is one.... "

" tae are you there too " jimin cutted taehyung sentence in the middle

" Yes jiminshiiiii we all are here except you and yoongi hyung " jungkook exclaimed

" And we are planning to go on a picnic so you and suga have to come with us " hobi said with excitement

"Oka.........."

Before jimin could reply any thing suga snatch the phone

" we are not coming.......cause last night jimin passed out early and now I have to fuck him to continue our session " he said in a rude tone with a smirk staring at jimin.

Only laugh could be heard from other side and jimin blushed at his words.

" okay then, bye........best of luck jimin " they said and before hang up taehyung wished his bestfriend good luck.

Suga throw the phone on the carpet of the room after switching off it.

🔞Mature Content 🔞

Jimin gulped and before he could process anything. Suga parted his legs and shoved himself inside his hole without any warning.

" Aaahhhhh "

Jimin screamed out at the roughness. He shut his eyes tightly with painful tears and clutches suga's arms tightly which was bending his legs.

" Ahhhhh.....ah "

He squirmed under him with tears flowing from his tightly shut eyes. He was still sore from the last night and now this. Suga pushed himself deep inside with graon at his tightness. It was really hard for him to move in and out in his tight hole without using any lube but his precum helped him to slide himself inside which he gained from staring at jimin in the morning thinking about how to fuck him this morning.

" Ahhhhhh.....no.......ahhh "

jimin whimpered due to the painful push. His hole had some burning sensation from the last night and now his boyfriend dick was making those pain more worse for jimin to bear it.

Suga put his face in crook of his neck and thrust inside him roughly.

" ahhhhh.......Pleas......no........"

Jimin start crying at the pain arised due to the rub of his inner skin with his Boyfriend hard dick, which was creating bruises on his inside walls.

Jimin legs start shaking and he cummed with suga. Suga relaxed his body on him still keeping himself inside him.

Jimin eyes have still tears. He closed his eyes slightly and let the remaining tears flow relaxing himself.

" Mmhhhhh "

Jimin whimpered when he felt suga's movement again in his hole.

____________

Good morning 🥲

Again.......🙈

It was fun to write Suga's Pov when he aroused 😁😁

Vote and comment please........🤨