Mess

Author's POV

He shut the door silently behind him and entered into another room. he slide down to the closed door folding his knees and cried out.

** It's okay jimin

You have hurted him so you deserve this

You have to do this jimin

Please be strong

You have to face his anger and hate

Please......be strong **

He mumbled these things to encourage himself to be strong but ended up with more tears.

After a good twenty minute of cry he washed his face and come out. He opened the door silently and went to his couch to sleep again. after getting tired of all this he fall asleep in a short time.

After his sleep, Suga woke up and walk to him and sit on the table beside the couch and stare his face. He woke up when jimin open the door to walk outside.

He let out a sigh after caressing his cheeks which got red due to his continuous rub during cry. He tugged his hairs aside which were on his closed eyes and forehead. He leaned towards him and gave a kiss on his forehead with a guilty smile.

" Sorry.......but please take care of yourself too " he whispered with a sigh and sit there for almost an hour staring at jimin's sleeping face.
_____________

Suga's POV

Next day

I was really feeling guilty because of my action and his last night sobs in that another room was making my guilt more worse.

I came down after having my breakfast, medicine and exercise to grow movement in my shoulder. My shoulder was healing quite early and it's all cause of jimin but he was the one who gave me this injury.

Jimin was cleaning kitchen. He really become good with kitchen stuff and that is surprising for me too. I don't how he handled this when was I injured because when he cooked for the first time in the kitchen alone, he Burned it up and how scared he was that time because of his action but now he was dealing with this in pretty good way.

" i want to eat Bibimbap " I demanded standing in the living room with a bit nervousness

I also don't know why was I feeling nervous to ask him this thing infact he was the one who asked me almost three weeks ago to cook Bibimbap but then I refused.

I thought he will also do the same thing that to refuse me but he accepted it with a smile and that made my heart skip a beat. And a smile also crept on my face but i hide it immediately putting a neutral face.

Jimin's POV

" hyung really asked me to cook for him.....oh my God " I whispered to myself in excitement

It was really unbelievable that he asked me by himself, he normally talked to me after so many time, this was making me crazy.

Then I realized I have to prepare his demanded lunch.

" Shit " with this i start cleaning kitchen and in ten minutes I finished it.

I was full of happiness so I decided to skip my breakfast and do some useful things. I watched Bibimbap recipe video five times to not make any mistakes during cooking. I arranged every ingredients on kitchen platforms and stare at them for a whole minute with a smile and with a sigh I played the video again putting the phone against a container.

I start arranging and cutting the ingredients to prepare his favorite food. I cut carrots and cucumber preventing my fingers to get slice with them. I put spinach in a container to boil it and to use the time I start frying beef but then something mess up with spinach and my finger almost got burnt when I tried to remove the lid and then another shock, beef also got burnt. I hurriedly flame off and look at all these mess. With a sigh I throw them in Dustbin and again begin to cook them. This time I got successful in cooking beef and frying other vegetables.

I really got happy but then I realized my last night mistake of putting a lot salt in food . This time with a racing heart I taste my preparation before announcing it finale and each thing taste weird. I spit out everything I tasted. some are bitter and some are faded in taste except beef it was good, so I put it aside.

I decided to not give up and with a confident nod. I start cutting those vegetables again but I flinched when someone yelled

" what the fuck "

Suga exclaimed in shock looking at me and I think looking more at kitchen.

I also turned around to take a glance at my kitchen and it was a huge mess than my first time breakfast for him. literally All the utensils are dirty and peels were everywhere in the kitchen. oil, spices and some cooked vegetables were decorating the stoves. Some Bowls were upside down. Every cooked vegetable were in the bowls but not in a mannered way. And my phone it has some stains of sauce or something which was red in color. Everything was scattered and the kitchen was looking like a heap of garbage.

" what is all this mess " he sounded angry

I turned to him and said in hurry " sorry hyung I'll clean it "

Then I grab my phone and another exclaim

" jimin "

" Sorry " with another panicked apologize I drop my phone after giving it more stains cause of my dirty hand from vegetables and oils.

I ran to wash my hands and then another

" fuck you jimin "

I splashed water everywhere in hurry and then found he grabbed my hand and turn off the tap.

" what......huh ? I told you to prepare Bibimbap not a mess " he yelled

" Sorry " this is only thing i came to mumble with guilty eyes.

He sighed.

" Stay here....don't move " he warned and move out of kitchen.

I was looking at the mess I created and I was sorry for him to make him angry again.

He came back with a stool and ordered me to sit on it without asking anything I sat on it and then he came with some tissue and wiped face which has some oils and sauce, my heart skip a beat when he touched my neck to wipe it while scanning every part.

He cleaned my hands too and then look at the kitchen. He let out a sigh and start working on it.

" hyung you shouldn't do...... " I interrupted getting up worrying about his shoulder wound but he shut me up with his glare.

" Only sit there " he showed his index fingure and with a gulp I again sat on the tool he brought for me.

____________

Is here anyone know how to cook ??

Me :-

He exclaimed fuck you jimin is my favorite part of this chapter 🙂