Feeling Sorry

Author's POV

* Bang *

But before the bullet could to hit him suga saw it and with a shout " Jimin " he got shot and fell on the ground a few steps before jimin.

All turned to the sound and before he could fire another bullet jungkook kicked his hand and start hitting him mercilessly for shot his hyung. Other punks escaped from there with fear.

Jimin run to suga in shock and Kneel down. He immediately put his head in his lap and start crying while shaking him.

" hyung.......please "

But suga got faint looking at jimin's cry in his half councious mind.

At Hospital

Everyone was waiting, standing and sitting restless in front of ICU for suga to get his consciousness after his operation of taking out his bullet from his right shoulder.

Tae was holding jimin in his embrace because he was still sobbing badly for his action to create such disgusting plan that harmed his hyung.

After a few more hours of their wait nurse informed doctor that he came in his conscious and after the final check up of doctor he allowed them all to meet him but with a restriction to not disturb patient's rest.

Jimin badly wanted to suga to come in his conscious mind but when doctor confirmed them to meet him. his heart sanked with a fear of what will happen when his boyfriend come to know the truth and he left with no dare to face him.

Other members convinced him to meet him because if he won't come with them then suga will definitely ask them about him.

He slightly nodded to come with them with a gulp of fear.

" Are you fine chim ? " suga asked in a low voice looking at jimin with a weak smile to found his boyfriend safe.

Jimin looked at his smile and his guilt again consumed him and he cried out sitting beside suga's bed " I'm.....s-sorry..........h-yung "

" hey chim......it's not your fault it was....." suga get worried at his extreme cry.

But jimin cut off him and again cried " no hyung.......it was planned "

" What " suga mumbled getting confuse at his words and then jimin explained everything about his plan with a gulp.

" that's why I planned it hyung........I-i'm r-really so.......... " jimin said in his whimpers but got cut off.

" GET OUT " suga yelled at him using his full energy, jimin with other hyungs flinched at his shout.

Suga turned his head to other side from jimin in anger after yelling. Jimin start sobbing badly at his shout " hyung.......please.....I'm "

" i said gate out park jimin " suga again yelled squeezing his eyes shut without turning his gaze to him.

Jimin cover his mouth with his hand preventing himself from more sobs and run out of there. Tae and jungkook both ran behind him.

" You shouldn't yelled at him he is really gui...... " Namjoon tried to make suga understand but suga cut off him.

" Can't you see hyung, he has no belief on my love for him now.......I was busy in my work then it doesn't mean I stopped loving him " suga said in his angry voice.

Immediately doctor came after hearing the shout and told everyone to move out and let the patient rest peacefully.

" Jimin please stop crying " taehyung said back hugging his friend who was sitting on the bench of the hospital garden and crying badly.