The First Glimpse - Chapter 5

Daisy POV: 

I gave Aunty Bobbi and Uncle Hunter one last hug before I exited, following the SHIELD team out the door. I know its kind of weird that I call him Uncle Hunter and not Uncle Lance, but once I called him Uncle Hunter as a joke, and it kind of stuck. We exited the house, and started walking. About 10 minutes later we came up to an empty field. I mentally frowned. Coulson seemed to sense what I was thinking, and pulled a remote out of his pocket. It was a circle, hanging on a keychain. Also on the keychain was a Captain America shield, and 2 keys. Coulson clicked the remote. I stared at the remote intensely. Nothing happened. Suddenly everyone started walking forward, so I looked up. Then I saw it. The plane was probably the size of an airplane that you would go on to fly on around the world, if not maybe a big smaller. A hatch started lowering, and soon two cars became visible. One was a standard black van, and the other was a 1962 Cherry-red Corvette. It was amazing. Coulson turned around, and saw the look on my face. 'She's a 1962 Corvette. Her name's Lola.' He said. I smiled. The rest of the team smirked. I assumed they had heard this before. 

May POV

 FitzSimmons made their way to the lab. Ward went up the staircase, toward the bunks. Coulson and Daisy were still gawking over Lola. I smiled. Coulson and Daisy were going to get along nicely. I walked halfway up the staircase behind Ward, and spoke to Coulson and Daisy. 'Come on Daisy.' I said. 'Lets go get you settled into a bunk.' Daisy smiled, and walked toward me. I led her up the staircase, and onto the bus's main area. 'Wow' she said from behind me. I smiled. I led her toward the bunks. 'There's only one bunk left, and its next to Fitz.' I said. I opened the door. She smiled. 'Probably a lot smaller than your used to, but we only really use the bunks for sleeping.' I said. 'I can tell.' she smirked, putting her duffel on the bed. I backed out, letting her get set up. 'Wheels up in 5. I think the team is meeting in the lounge in a minute.' I said. Daisy smiled, and nodded. I walked to the cockpit, and started up the plane. 

__________

A/N: Sorry for the bad and short chapter, I had a big writers block. I'm going to call the next chapter Bonding On The Bus. It's going to be about Bonding On The Bus, believe it or not. 

Comment on any chapter Ideas!